Anyone else NOT getting their email nottifications of new posts?

global_mom

DIS Veteran
Suddenly all email notifications of new posts in subscribed threads have stopped coming to my email. I have checked all my settings and they are OK.

Anyone else having this problem?

TIA!!

You know, I haven't been getting any e-mail notifications either, now that you mention it.

Yes, they were spotty, now they are non-existant. Even if you call up on the CP subscribed threads, it will usually not have any or maybe one you just posted on.

I guess that I am glad that I am not the only one experiencing this problem. How does it get fixed?

I had started a new thread today and never got an email notify of any new posts. I had started to think that I was unloved. :sad1: So I got back on the boards and found that there were already 28 posts on the thread I had started!

I really rely on the email notification and usually have a zillion on them in my inbox.

What do we do? :confused3

I am set up for instant notification on the tread subscription.....why are they not working or is it me? When I look at subscriptions under user CP the show up labeled instant but haven't recieved a notice in a few days even though there has been activity on the thread.
Anyone?

There are several threads about this on the technical support forum and the community board. When the servers were switched, a lot of us lost the email notification. I didn't get any emails from 12/29-1/3 and then everything was fine, until yesterday. :confused3 I'm sure it has something to do with "tweaking" the servers, but that's as technical as I get. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon :)

Haven't got any emails notifications since yesterday. :confused3 There is also another thread related to this subject. ;)

There seems to be a problem with the notification system. It has been reported by many posters. According to WMAlex, our system shows the emails are going out, but are being rejected or considered spam by some ISPs. Presumably due to the server change. He is working on the problem.

There seems to be a problem with the notification system. It has been reported by many posters. According to WMAlex, our system shows the emails are going out, but are being rejected or considered spam by some ISPs. Presumably due to the server change. He is working on the problem.

So we might get jillions of emails coming thru all at once when the problem is fixed? :scared1:

I had started a thread about the same thing...can someone merge the 2 together so that we can get updates as the problem is corrected?

Many thanks!!

Any update as to when we might start getting the email notifications again? :confused3

I really miss those notifications! :sad1:

not here either! THis happened once before...and then Iw as flooded with emails!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter