Anyone else NOT getting their email nottifications of new posts?

not here either! THis happened once before...and then Iw as flooded with emails!

You were flooded with emails when it came back last time??? I wasn't, I just got the most current emails :confused: Of course right now, I'd be happy with any emails :rolleyes1

None, here either?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were flooded with emails when it came back last time??? I wasn't, I just got the most current emails :confused: Of course right now, I'd be happy with any emails :rolleyes1

Or it jsut could have been I was suscribing to too many threads:scared1: I jsut recall having over 2 pages to go thru!
J U S T !! ugh, its late!

Not getting any emails here either. In one thread where I've posted, my post isn't even showing up. I can see others have added to the post but when I click on it, it doesn't show the new ones (like it's frozen on the inside). How frustrating.

There seems to be a problem with the notification system. It has been reported by many posters. According to WMAlex, our system shows the emails are going out, but are being rejected or considered spam by some ISPs. Presumably due to the server change. He is working on the problem.

Chuck, I am my own ISP with regards to my e-mail. I can confirm that mail.disboards.com has not even attempted to connect to my mail server since January 14th, which is when most people report they last got thread notifications.

I can help with debugging as necessary.

There seems to be a problem with the notification system. It has been reported by many posters. According to WMAlex, our system shows the emails are going out, but are being rejected or considered spam by some ISPs. Presumably due to the server change. He is working on the problem.

It appears NO ONE is recieving them. No matter who their ISP is. Even private ones who control the filters. Maybe we should switch back to the old server since this one isn't any good? So far it isn't a stitch faster and no email notifcations on top of that.

Yeah, the emails we miossed won't be showing up when it does come back on. It iwll just be the current updates.

another one to add to the list of non-notification. Since the new year at least. and the boards are even slower than before, it seems. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.

I jsut began to receive mine this evening.....stay tuned:) YOu may be getting yours soon!

I got hit with about 7 tonight and funny enough they were all about not getting thread notifications

I can confirm that mail.disboards.com has not even attempted to connect to my mail server since January 14th, which is when most people report they last got thread notifications.

I checked all my back e-mails and my last DIS notification was, indeed, January 13th. After reading that some have started getting their e-mails again I was hopeful but still.............nothing!:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter