Anyone else NOT getting their email nottifications of new posts?

I checked all my back e-mails and my last DIS notification was, indeed, January 13th. After reading that some have started getting their e-mails again I was hopeful but still.............nothing!:confused:

Well, here's hoping you get this one.

I am getting them now, although I'm not sure I'm getting _all_ of them.

Well, here's hoping you get this one.

I am getting them now, although I'm not sure I'm getting _all_ of them.

Yes! I did get the notification for your post! :woohoo: (that was the only one though) I'm crossing my fingers...............

Well I checked my Yahoo and I have gotten some, so that means Yahoo is back up, I assume. If anyone knows if MSN is getting them, let me know, I would liek to switch back it back to them as that is my main email, and I hate checking Yahoo everyday. It's much slower. (I have dial up)

Since the problem seems to be getting fixed, I'm going to go ahead and move this thread over to the tech board.

my emails stopped new year. i just got my first ones today. hopefully it will stay that way

I just received 2! Looks like they are back, Thanks to Alex and all of the Dis tech team for the countless hours of work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter