• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone ever received "pixie dust" for celebrating something at WDW?

We celebrated our engagement and got a few magical moments. We got "upgraded" to a Savannah view room at AKL. We were also given a free slushy at Cosmic Ray's, and a free cookie ice cream sandwich in AK.

Celebrating anniversary last September - had several pixie dust moments - chocolate covered strawberries on a plate with happy anniversary written in chocolate on it at the MK Fireworks Dessert Party, free glass of bubbly at Coral Reef in EPCOT, Dining plan credits removed from our bill at the California Grill in the Contemporary, message sent to phone from Woody and Buzz Lightyear when we walked past the attraction in MK and everywhere we went we received good wishes from CMs.

No. We’ve been there on my son’s actual birthday, my actual birthday and the day of our 9th anniversary and nothing extra was done. Didn’t even cross my mind while I was there though, still great days.

I will be celebrating my kidney transplant when we go in 2020 (I had it 10/18 but I can't travel much for a year and then we decided we wanted to wait for a bit after Star Wars opened) and I still don't expect much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter