Anyone going to AKL in January?

I'm with you Ladyhawke! I asked for a Savannah view, and will leave the rest up to the Concierge staff. We are so happy to be going that we decided not to try to hard toget the "best" room. (wouldn't know it if it bit me) I want to lounge around and be lazy in warm water.....cold here today!

Nancyg56 said:
...I asked for a Savannah view, and will leave the rest up to the Concierge staff. We are so happy to be going that we decided not to try to hard toget the "best" room. (wouldn't know it if it bit me)...

....good advice! :goodvibes

I'm going to try the slide this trip...I haven't done it yet,but my son says it's great ;)

I made the final payment on our package today---wish I had one of those countdown clocks!

Just counting down the days now..... :banana:

I also made final payment on my trip this week. We're going to tell our kids on Christmas that we're going to Disney. I can hardly wait. :Pinkbounc

When we paid for our trip 2 weeks ago, it felt like a weight had been lifted. It is so nice to know that the only expenses that we will have are for any extras along the way. :goodvibes Now January cannot come fast enough for me!

Congratulations! :Pinkbounc I am so very happy for you all. Be sure to let the AKL know that Angel 16 and her husband will be returning next year. Oh....how I wish we could join you all.

Have a wondeful vacation.

Angel 16

...who's doin' the "Single-Digit" Dance...c'mon now, raise your hand....! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter