Anyone have an extra holiday passholder magnet to trade?

Hettie

DIS Veteran
I have an extra Minnie Passholder magnet from the Flower & Garden festival. If anyone has the holiday passholder magnet, I would love to trade by mail so that I can complete my collection for the year. Just let me know if you're interested!

When I get back I'd be happy to send you mine; have no particular use for two of them. I return home the second week of January so if you don't have one beforehand send me a private message.

Last edited:
I’m going Christmas week and will hopefully be able to pick up two (hubs and I are both AP) and would love to trade one for a F&G magnet. Bummed I missed that one!

Thanks for the replies, I'll go with whoever responds first with one in hand, ready to mail to be fair.

Bumping for visibility. I saw the trade forum but it doesn't look like there's much traffic in there. I still have the Minnie magnet available to trade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter