Anyone interested in a Prima Flowers Swap?

Diana Lyn

DIS Veteran
I thought I'd toss this out and see if I got any interest. I bought 3 jars of Prima Flowers recently because I wanted the different sizes, and I know I'll never in a million years use all these in the same colors. I was just wondering if anyone would interested in having a swap? I'd be happy to host. :flower1:

I would be interested in this one. I was just online looking at all the new flowers. seasons and different flower shape ones (shaped like the different kinds if flowers) they are all so pretty, but I would never use a whole bottle. I love the ones I have now and it would be great to get some more.

I would be interested. Somehow, I ended up with 2 bottles of the green primas. I like green but there is no way I will ever use 2 bottles of the green.

Jeanne

i have been wanted to get some but knew I knew I couldn't use them all (with only boys in myhouse) how many do we send?

Marissa :hippie:

OK, looks like we definitely have enough people interested! :cool1:

How do we all feel about March 15th as a due date since we won't actually have to make anything?

Also, how many flowers do you think we should give for each person? I've seen other swaps with 20 for each participant and 10 people to a group, so you get/give 200 flowers. Does everyone think that's ok?

I'll set up the sign up thread as soon as we come up with the plan for the details. I figure we'll do as a group of 10 to start with and if more are interested we can do a second group.

Are we going to do a specific size or do whatever? I like the med and large but that's just my opinion. The new ones (different kinds of flowers look cool, but I'm not sure how many are in those bottles.

If you direct me to an online source to get them, I'm in... (preferably a place with reasonable shipping, and oh, if they carry Bazzill too, that would be great -- lol, I'm not picky!!!)

I would be interested in doing this if I can find a place that sells them. So far, the only place that I've seen them around here is at Archivers. The Archivers closest to me is at the Mall of Georgia which is over an hour away...plus I'm not sure if they have much of a selection, so it might be hard for me to say in advance what color I will swap. So, I'm like bubbasmom, if you can give me a good online source, count me in!

How many bottles would we have to buy? Does anyone know how many there are in the bottle. My lss said the new ones they came out with have a mix of sizes in them. She does have a few bottles. But only a few colors. I would be interested once I know all the details.

bubbasmom99 said:
If you direct me to an online source to get them, I'm in... (preferably a place with reasonable shipping, and oh, if they carry Bazzill too, that would be great -- lol, I'm not picky!!!)

I got mine on ebay, but I'm sure they sell them online. Anyone have a good store they got theirs from?

bcarson said:
How many bottles would we have to buy? Does anyone know how many there are in the bottle. My lss said the new ones they came out with have a mix of sizes in them. She does have a few bottles. But only a few colors. I would be interested once I know all the details.

I think in the little milk bottle Got flowers types and the #1 Forever Flowers there are over 300 in a bottle. The bigger flowers have less.

The other flower swaps I've seen on other boards have them giving 20 flowers each, but maybe if all have different sizes we can come up with a "sliding scale" of sorts. Like everyone gives 20 small but 1 medium=2 small and 1 large=3 small? It's really up to you guys. What does everyone think?

I don't see where there's ever been a swap like this on the DIS, so we can make the rules up as we go along. I'll look for more on other boards this afternoon and hope to post sign ups tonight or tomorrow morning.

I just noticed that my favorite online store has some:

http://www.gonescrappin.com

I've never bought these before, but I might be interested. The turn-around time would have to allow for shipping, though, because I've never seen these locally.

Pat

310 days and counting . . . again!

Like everyone gives 20 small but 1 medium=2 small and 1 large=3 small? It's really up to you guys. What does everyone think?

I agree with something like this. Although we might want to make it something like 10 large, 20 medium or 30 small so that the #'s are even. KWIM?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter