Anyone interested in a Prima Flowers Swap?

Also some of the colors have 3 shades in a bottle. So we would just give a few of each shade then? Then flowers on that website listed below are the shaped ones (daisy and Hydrengea) they look really neat. It also looks like those kind are only one size.

angelmom said:
Also some of the colors have 3 shades in a bottle. So we would just give a few of each shade then? Then flowers on that website listed below are the shaped ones (daisy and Hydrengea) they look really neat. It also looks like those kind are only one size.

Yes. You would give a few of each shade. For example, I have "Hot Tropix" that is purple, orange, pink and red. I'd give 5 of each color of the small flowers.

I'm going to start making a sign up thread now. Someone pointed out shipping time for ordering them, so I'll make the due date April 1st. I'll post a link to the thread once i get it up.

Thanks everyone! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter