Anyone out there?

Moomduck1

DIS Veteran
Hi,
I am "stuck" in southern California. Our flight has been cancelled, not once, but twice. We have been to Disneyland for 3 days. We have been to Universal for 2. We have toured Warner Brothers Studios. What else can we do? We were also at a conference in Palm Springs for 4 days. We really want to go home, but we are trying to make the best of it without spending a ton of money. We need to find a new hotel (ours doesn't have a vacancy past tonight) but I don't want to find a hotel til I know what we are doing. Thanks!

Hi,
I am "stuck" in southern California. Our flight has been cancelled, not once, but twice. We have been to Disneyland for 3 days. We have been to Universal for 2. We have toured Warner Brothers Studios. What else can we do? We were also at a conference in Palm Springs for 4 days. We really want to go home, but we are trying to make the best of it without spending a ton of money. We need to find a new hotel (ours doesn't have a vacancy past tonight) but I don't want to find a hotel til I know what we are doing. Thanks!

Have you visited San Juan Capistrano?

I'll be doing my first DL trip in May and plan on visiting there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter