Anyone snag any Lularoe Disney items yet?

My sister in law sells LLR, and she had some really cute Mickey leggings, but they weren't my size. I will buy some if I really like them, mostly to go with my red Carly.

I got a pair of leggings yesterday that I like. I saw a few patterns I liked. I would love to get a top in the near future.

I just watched a live sale on leggings and was really disappointed in the styles that the consultant got. Hopefully some of the other ones that I follow will get some nice ones. I'm also still looking for more classic ts and maybe a randy!

I ordered a couple pairs of leggings last night during a live Facebook unboxing. A purple pair with teal Minnie heads for myself and a blue pair with polka dots, Minnie heads and flowers for my daughter. The lady only had a few shirts available and the only one I liked was too small.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter