Anyone stay at Captains Quarters in Myrtle Beach?

Corbin3

Mouseketeer
We are thinking of going to Myrtle Beach in August. As anyone stayed here before? Was it nice? We've never been before so any suggestions of nice places to stay or things to do would be much appreciated!

All my childhood I spent a week at Ocean City. My parents decided to try out Myrtle. We stayed to the left of Captain's Quarters (facing towards the ocean) and the whole time my mother looked up at the Captain's Quarters and said, "we should have stayed there." The next year, we stayed at the Captain's Quarters.

Keep in mind, that was way way back in 1987 I think. Back then, it was very nice.

I have. We live 60 miles frm MYB and have explored several places there. especially in winter. My husband and I spent our honeymoon there 7 years ago. IMHO I would stay at Village Dunes. They have a waterpark and MUCH nicer rooms. We have stayed there several times and just love it. Another good choice is the Sand Dunes. They are GREAT. very nice new rooms with a great water park and restraunts right onsite.

Captains quarters is ok.. I just happen to think you can do better for a comparable price.

Wow, that brings back memories. We stayed at the Captains Quarters way back in the '80's. It was nice then, but that was a LONG time ago. Now that Im older, we only vacation (beachwise) at Hilton Head Island. So much more quiet and relaxing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter