Anyone staying at the fort before the parks open?

Yes! So happy! We will be there on June 25th. We live not to far away. Wearing a mask is not so bad with the heat right now. We will be wearing our masks and will follow all rules. We all must do our part during this pandemic. Disney is doing the best that they can. I’m so happy they are opening at least the fort right now. We will be going back in July as well.

No, but looking forward to staying there in the near future! Well, probably not so near but future anyway lol

Unfortunately our reservations were June 11-15 and just missed the opening, but we will be back in October.

Just as a heads up, I've just cancelled our June 21-27 reservation. I don't know if Disney would fill those days with other campers or not, but if so and anyone's interested, the 22-27 should show an opening in the premium meadows loop.

Just as a heads up, I've just cancelled our June 21-27 reservation. I don't know if Disney would fill those days with other campers or not, but if so and anyone's interested, the 22-27 should show an opening in the premium meadows loop.
I told a friend and when they phoned they said they are not accepting any new reservations at this time :( They so wanted to go because their earlier reservation was cancelled.

We are checking in on the 9th, just a couple days before the parks open. We were there in March when the 'Rona closed it all down.

I booked all of June and a 2nd reservation for all of July, just hoping we'd get some days in. June was auto-cancelled on us and I modified the July one for the 9th. Hoping for some kind of Passholder Preview early access.

Really, I'm just hoping it's not too crowded or we may cruise on down the road.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter