Anyone Taken the Adventure Express tour?

This sounds great! How did you book it? Are there any discounts for this?? Thanks! :rotfl:

silverangel, thank you so much for the review. I am definately going to do it with my family. Very helpful info. :thumbsup2

Anty

jacksmom said:
This sounds great! How did you book it? Are there any discounts for this?? Thanks! :rotfl:

I called the Seaworld #. I found it on the Seaworld website. I got a AAA discount.

jacksmom said:

Here is the link to reserve the tour. I don't know of any discounts but you could check with them. Good Luck! :thumbsup2

Exclusive Tours

anty30 said:
silverangel, thank you so much for the review. I am definately going to do it with my family. Very helpful info. :thumbsup2

Anty

:goodvibes You could see more info in the link above... :goodvibes

Have Fun!!! :dance3:

Here are some pics taken during the tour...

284651677203_0_ALB.jpg

Our view @Shamu Stadium from our reserved seats

413728357203_0_ALB.jpg

Penguin Encounter

505651677203_0_ALB.jpg

Feeding the Dolphins

813728357203_0_ALB.jpg

My Sweet Prince - DB and I @ Lunch during the tour

984651677203_0_ALB.jpg

Shamu picking...

I'll post the funny one @Kraken later....

See ya all :woohoo:

anty30,
Sorry it has taken so long to get back. silverangel gave a very good review. The tour order of activities will vary some depending on when your tour time is. The lunch menu is just cold cuts that I know of. I wasn't too thrilled with it either but it turned out to be very good. Chips and sodas and deserts were included. Having the area roped off to feed the dolphins was very nice to have. We went back the next day on our own and it was a struggle to get in together as a family and feed the dolphins. Enjoy it, you'll be so glad you went for it.

YO

yo,
thanks alot for your info. We are booked for July 31, 10:00am. It is my DS b-day. Do you know if they will do anything special? Also, did you try the Shark Grill?

anty30,
:bday: to your DS early! I don't know for sure if they do anything extra, but I definately would let them know as early as possible that it is his birthday. I would imagine they at least have a button for him to make him feel extra special :cool1:.

We did not try the Shark Grill as we had so many other things going on and younger DD is not a seafood fan and allergic to shellfish also. I have heard it is very good.

Have a great day!

YO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter