• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone waitlisted for first week in Dec 2005?

I am waiting for 5 days (not sequential) for a 2br standard at BWV. I got on the waitlist in May, just a few days after the 7 mo. window (I should have called day-by-day). Our planned stay is 11/29 to 12/9, but I have a banking issue. My UY is December and I already have 11/29 and 11/30 booked. By the end of August I have to commit to the November days one way or the other (I have more than 25% remaining this year). I think on Aug. 31 I will cancel the two November days and bank the points to next year, and try to extend the other end of the reservation (12/10 and 12/11 are Fri/Sat, so I am pretty confident I will be able to get a room, although it will cost me).

Hi Inga,

Sorry it's taken so long to respond. I've been waitlisted since the 7 month mark. I called each day as soon as Member Services opened. I just read another thread where a person said they could have had a 2 bedroom at the BCV from 12/4-12/9 at the 7 month mark without waitlisting, so perhaps people got through before me that day. The first week of December is getting to be almost as competitive as Cinderella's breakfast!

I've been waitlisted since 7 mos for 2 br at VWL 12/5 -12/10. Very nerve wracking. PD to all. :wizard: :wizard:

I really wonder what my chances are, are there others out there that have been waitlisted in December that have NOT gotten a room? I am teetering on booking with points to CS or something before those rooms go too. I imagine we are way down the waitlist 'list' as we just got on it a few weeks ago, but we are also willing to take a 1 bdrm or studio at any of the resorts.

Anyone want to crystal ball me?

Inga

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter