Anyplace in Magic Kingdom that serves breakfast?

daisylove

<font color=purple>Met a DISboard Celebrity!<br><f
Or anything remotely like breakfast other than Crystal palace sit down type character meal?
one day to go!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

The best for our family is the character breakfast at the Crystal Palace.

DWD

WE always hit the Main St bake shop on EE days after knocking out Fantasy Land. The french toast loaf is incredible! ;)

I'm going to move this to our restaurants board for you :)

I just read on Mouseplanet.com that Cosmic Ray's in MK is serving breakfast 4/3-4/17 from park opening until 10:30am.

Just my luck we are making this a quick trip and will be leaving April 3rd. looks like we will have to suffer and eat at the Bakery this trip. :Pinkbounc

LOL!! I know, the bakery is a killer! Anyway, we will also be there April 1st through the 3rd so we missed out on the breakfast too! Looks like we will have good weather though! Yeah!

Enjoy your trip!

I know that on our last trip in 2000 we got breakfast type food (bagels, cold cereal) from a vendor back by Dumbo's ride

The lines can get HUGE at the Bakery in the morning! You may be better off grabbing a quick snack in the hotel and then planning for an early lunch.
Maggie

I also read what Deweysgirl read, but on the employee site that Cosmic restraurant (that's in tomorrowland, near teacups) will be serving a full breakfast menu during the Easter crowd week. I think this is great to be given an opportunity to have breakfast at the park without it being character or buffet. I hope that this might be a trial and maybe something that may be continued.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter