Anywhere to sit down to eat at Stomalong Bay (Hurricane Hannas?)

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
Hurricane Hannas is supposed to be next to Stromalong Bay at YBClub, is there any seating to sit down and eat? (tables w/ umbrellas perhaps?)

tar heel

<font color=royalblue>Where will we get our news i
There are a few near the restaurant/sidewalk area. I don't believe there's ever been one available when we were ready to eat, though

SamanthaL

<font color=purple>I got the cute kids AND <font c
Beaches and Cream is right next to the pool. You can get drinks and sundaes to go and eat on the tables outside. If you want real food, the have table service but you need to sit inside, except at breakfast where it is serve yourself.
If you are looking to sit outside and eat lunch at SAB then try Hurricane Hannah's.

SamanthaL

<font color=purple>I got the cute kids AND <font c
Beaches and Cream is right next to the pool. You can get drinks and sundaes to go and eat on the tables outside. If you want real food, the have table service but you need to sit inside, except at breakfast where it is serve yourself.
If you are looking to sit outside and eat lunch at SAB then get your food at Hurricane's Hannah's. I have never had a problem getting a pool side table with umbrella. We go in the slow season though, so it depends on when you are traveling.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.