• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

Nothing today. They did add a new "offer" this morning - a package for first timers that is valid only when checking in Sunday through Wednesday and includes a....stroller rental! Talking about us not being the target audience for that!
I don’t even see this listed under special offers. 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s gone now - very strange.
So the Intern got put in charge of the next discount and was told to make it enticing but as small as possible? Boss caught it after rolling in late this summer morning?

Any hope at this point for anything at all the rest of this year? I am going to be periodically checking the website this weekend with fingers crossed. Have they ever released a discount on the weekend?

Any hope at this point for anything at all the rest of this year? I am going to be periodically checking the website this weekend with fingers crossed. Have they ever released a discount on the weekend?
It seems like it’s usually on Tuesdays

Rats! I thought like others that today might have been the day? Maybe there isn't going to be any AP rates for this Fall???

Same. Every CM I've spoken to has said that the new rates aren't out *yet* but not that there has been any indication that there won't be AP rates for fall.
I share this sentiment, plus there still seems to be plenty of availability. Although, phone CMs probably wouldn't be told that they weren't coming out in advance either. But, it gives me hope! :-) I mean, selling a room at a cheaper rate is always preferred to not selling one at all.

Something is amiss given the amount of availability. Maybe WDW is waiting until the Rise of the Resistance opening date is solidified before committing to any discounts.

Something is amiss given the amount of availability. Maybe WDW is waiting until the Rise of the Resistance opening date is solidified before committing to any discounts.

I can see this being true. However, the closer we get to the 60 day mark the less interested I am in a Disney vacation. The amount of planning we have all been "trained" to do may backfire on Disney.

Yup, they want to entice bookings without offering discounts. They are waiting to see what resorts/rooms/dates have sold well, and which ones have not and will need to be discounted.

What we are seeing for agency exclusives for 2020 is very telling. Only one resort, only specific dates in January, February, November and December (non-holiday). It's going to be very specific dates, resorts, and room types that have fewer bookings the ones that will be discounted. They'll wait to see if they can fill them at rack rate.

Yup, they want to entice bookings without offering discounts. They are waiting to see what resorts/rooms/dates have sold well, and which ones have not and will need to be discounted.

What we are seeing for agency exclusives for 2020 is very telling. Only one resort, only specific dates in January, February, November and December (non-holiday). It's going to be very specific dates, resorts, and room types that have fewer bookings the ones that will be discounted. They'll wait to see if they can fill them at rack rate.
I have some agency rates booked, but was hoping AP rates could swoop in and help me save more, or upgrade to CL for a very small increase like my spring trip. I guess I will just have to wait and see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter