AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

Can someone let me know if there are rooms available 10/27-11/1 with the passholder discount? Considering a last minute trip, but my annual pass isn't activated so I can"t see the rates and would rather not call if I'm just going to waste my time.

Can someone let me know if there are rooms available 10/27-11/1 with the passholder discount? Considering a last minute trip, but my annual pass isn't activated so I can"t see the rates and would rather not call if I'm just going to waste my time.
LOTS of availability for those dates: CBR, CSR, POR, AoA, GF, YC, AK, WLV and SS. Go ahead and give them a call.

Thanks for the info. I chatted with a cm while searching the site and she said my pass wasn’t considered valid until it’s activated so I’d have to call. I expressed my disappointment in that, and lo and behold, the pass holder rates are now visible. May be a coincidence, but it may be a little pixie dust. I’m a happy camper regardless.

Before I go about getting an annual pass, just curious - are the discounts generally room only or do the apply to packages? Thanks :)

Before I go about getting an annual pass, just curious - are the discounts generally room only or do the apply to packages? Thanks :)
You can make ticketless package with dining. Everyone in the room must have the same package, so tickets for anyone who doesn’t have an AP would need to be purchased separately.

Is anyone seeing AP discounts available for early 2020? I'm hearing they're out, but I'm not seeing them (the Disney site is awful right now with general discounts being released today).

Is anyone seeing AP discounts available for early 2020? I'm hearing they're out, but I'm not seeing them (the Disney site is awful right now with general discounts being released today).
Yes! They’re out. January 1 through April 25. Took a bit to get in there, but it eventually worked. Good luck!

They're finally showing for me, but the prices still seem really high! I think Disney upped the rack rates then applied discounts.

From what I can see the discount doesn’t apply to Friday and Saturday nights.

Attachments

• C1593F62-277E-41E6-804E-3673350F09CE.png
    C1593F62-277E-41E6-804E-3673350F09CE.png
    103.8 KB · Views: 25
Just booked boardwalk deluxe club level for $564 a night, rack rate was over $1100, crazy!

What are your dates? I am looking for YC club level. No AP rates showing up for any dates I check. There are some dates with the public discount, but can’t find any AP rates for club level there.

I was able to book YC club level this morning for April 9-17 with the AP discount.

Thanks. It could be a glitch right now. Very weird coz literally every day I check is showing rack rate. I have looked at dates in Jan, Feb & April. I was able to get Easter week this year with the AP discount so seems strange not to have anything showing. Might need to keep stalking, lol.

AP rates are available, but the site is glitching for me right now so it’s hard to see them.

I have had to view a particular resort using a different offer, then select the AP offer for that resort. For whatever reason ”all resorts” is not showing any AP rates available. But they are there, I just booked BWI GV a few minutes ago.

Keep trying! Hope the glitch works itself out soon!

I see the AP offer but am seeing just about 0 availability (2/11 - 2/15) and no discounts.

Holy glitchiness Batman! I'm trying my best but the website is driving me nuts.

I'm getting zero availability for AP rates for either of my trips (Feb 8 - 17 and Mar 21 - 29)

Last edited:
Has anyone been able to get an AP rate with the new offer by calling since it started glitching? I don’t want to wait on hold if it’s messed up for them, too.

I’m glad to see it’s not just me. I know every AP discount room can’t be gone within 3 hours of release for all dates, lol. Frustrating for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter