AP Discount Watch and FAQ 2023. 10% - 40% off select nights July 11 - Sept 28; Oct 2 - Dec 25

Normally by 6 am you can see them online. Sometimes earlier than that (I'm not up), like 5 am. Not before 4 am.

And there isn't a new GP offer either. The pattern has been that we usually see a GP offer first, with lower discounts, and then an AP offer a little later with 2% - 10% higher discount.
What is GP?

With a Disney Visa discount becoming available this morning for booking dates and travel dates July 15 - September 28, 2019, Do we think an AP discount is soon???!!

With a Disney Visa discount becoming available this morning for booking dates and travel dates July 15 - September 28, 2019, Do we think an AP discount is soon???!!

Didn't know the Visa discount was available. Thank you for posting that! Do you have to call to get that one? I believe that's what I did in the past. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait a few hours before I can call :(

Didn't know the Visa discount was available. Thank you for posting that! Do you have to call to get that one? I believe that's what I did in the past. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait a few hours before I can call :(
Apparently, there isn't a link to book online. You have to call. There isn't information either about how much the discount is for each resort. Seems each one may be different.

And good luck to them lol. Between the potential for tropical weather, the heat and the fact that Galaxy's Edge opens at the end of the month I think they'll be hard pressed to get people to book last min trips for the summer.
SERIOUSLY! I booked a "last minute" June trip because I got a good rate and wanted to see IllumiNations one last time. It reminded me of why I like October and December at WDW 🥵

Huh. The cast member I just spoke with said they didn't have any discounts they could apply to my reservation, which is Sept 11-15. I let them know that I have a Disney Visa, which they spent time checking, and an AP. Nothing.

I'll call back and see if I get a different answer, but I was told there was no Visa discount. :( :( Frustrating.

Huh. The cast member I just spoke with said they didn't have any discounts they could apply to my reservation, which is Sept 11-15. I let them know that I have a Disney Visa, which they spent time checking, and an AP. Nothing.

I'll call back and see if I get a different answer, but I was told there was no Visa discount. :( :( Frustrating.
From this post it seems the discount is only applicable to certain rooms and room categories. It's what we've been discussing that Disney is waiting to see what resorts and rooms are not booking well and only discount those.

Also, if the CM sounded like he/she could not find the offer at all, hang up and call again and see if they can first locate the offer.

HTH!

From this post it seems the discount is only applicable to certain rooms and room categories. It's what we've been discussing that Disney is waiting to see what resorts and rooms are not booking well and only discount those.

Also, if the CM sounded like he/she could not find the offer at all, hang up and call again and see if they can first locate the offer.

HTH!

Spoke to a second cast member. He also said that there is no Visa discount at this time. He said that that did not apply to the resort I am booked at specifically, but there was no discount across the board at this time.

Spoke to a second cast member. He also said that there is no Visa discount at this time. He said that that did not apply to the resort I am booked at specifically, but there was no discount across the board at this time.
This offer is valid for travel dates from July 15-September 28, 2019.
The offer is available as follows:
Up to 25% off at Art of Animation and All-Star Sports
Up to 20% off at Port Orleans Riverside
Up to 30% off at Coronado Springs
Up to 35% off at Animal Kingdom Lodge and Saratoga Springs (excludes 3-bedroom Grand Villas)
This can be booked as a room-only deal, package deal (2-day tickets required for minimum packages), or a ticketless package with the Disney Dining Plan.
This offer is for current Disney Visa cardmembers only, and deposit must be made using the Disney Visa at time of booking.

This offer is valid for travel dates from July 15-September 28, 2019.
The offer is available as follows:
Up to 25% off at Art of Animation and All-Star Sports
Up to 20% off at Port Orleans Riverside
Up to 30% off at Coronado Springs
Up to 35% off at Animal Kingdom Lodge and Saratoga Springs (excludes 3-bedroom Grand Villas)
This can be booked as a room-only deal, package deal (2-day tickets required for minimum packages), or a ticketless package with the Disney Dining Plan.
This offer is for current Disney Visa cardmembers only, and deposit must be made using the Disney Visa at time of booking.

I'll try calling one more time! Thank you for that info. It might actually make sense for me to switch to Coronado.

For our vets around here... if a GP or AP offer is released tomorrow does they usually go live right at 7am?
A seasoned Disney travel CM just confirmed that for me this morning when I was tweaking my October reservations...which is why I should probably have one of my Eastern time zone friends call to wake me up if they get released :rotfl:! Maybe I should’ve used:sad: because I’m afraid of the “if” right now! Surely Disney didn’t just raise AP rates $250 and eliminate our room discounts too??!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter