• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP price increase coming?

Honestly I don’t care if they raise prices right now, I just want the passes to go back on sale. Please Disney take my money, I’m literally throwing it at you
I went ahead and bought 10 days single park tickets at the old prices, and will upgrade to APs when they come out.

For regular tickets, if trip is booked, but not paid for, will this impact ticket prices?
Likely you've already gotten an answer to this but, no, if you have a package reserved with tickets, then the ticket price won't change (whether you are paid in full or not) unless you make a change that requires a new search for room availability (change the date, change the resort).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter