AP prices increased [6/18/2019]

I keep racking my brain to figure out how to save on these APs. We have free dining 8day PH package tickets. We were upgrading to APs when there in September as they won’t do it over the phone :worried: Do I have any options with the Sams APs. I cannot think of anything that makes sense.

I can’t find a pattern then as I wasn’t a member until today and also became a member just for this offer. Mine is also a platinum so only difference I can see in our orders is mine is an in store pick up I’m waiting on a will call e-mail for.... I ordered just before 1pm eastern time so 6.5+ hours now and a call to customer service. Guess I’ll be spending another hour+ on hold :sad2:
Bummer. I’m sorry to hear that. I wish everyone the best of luck in resolving this issue.

I’m so glad I bought mine last week! Unfortunately, over $1000 for an annual pass is a tough sell. This might be my first and only year as an AP

No confirmation email on order placed seven hours ago. Calling in, there is a message stating that there are excessive holds times and to send an email, if your event is more than 24 hours away. I am on hold, currently.

The emailed confirmation is supposed to be sent within an hour of purchase.

I just got an email saying I would get an email. :sad2:

And I was so excited to see the email until I read it. The wait for a confirmation number continues....
Was it the same e-mail that said you would get another e-mail in an hour? :confused3 What a mess, hopefully they sort it out soon.

No confirmation email on order placed seven hours ago. Calling in, there is a message stating that there are excessive holds times and to send an email, if your event is more than 24 hours away. I am on hold, currently.

The emailed confirmation is supposed to be sent within an hour of purchase.

Same boat, I already waited an hour on hold they claimed they resent it..... still nothing, called back and waited on hold.... accidentally hung up after another 30 mins on hold :headache: I’ve given up at the moment. Letus know how you make out!!

Tickets At Work still has APs at the old price. Man this is so tempting, but I just can't decide if it's a good investment for me right now.

Once upon a time, we were thinking about doing a big AP year of Disney. With all the high velocity price increases across the board, it's just not going to be in our cards. But the biggest thing that has me hesitant is the uncertainty of the FP system.

This huge bump in AP prices let's me know they're serious about squeezing park guests over the next couple of years at least.

Once upon a time, we were thinking about doing a big AP year of Disney. With all the high velocity price increases across the board, it's just not going to be in our cards. But the biggest thing that has me hesitant is the uncertainty of the FP system.

This huge bump in AP prices let's me know they're serious about squeezing park guests over the next couple of years at least.

My gut tells me not to buy them, so I’m listening. We are halfway through “year of Disney part 2,” so I’m going to enjoy these next 2 trips and sit back and watch what happens the next few years.

We have a trip to Disneyland in 2021. I’ll get my fix that way. :)

For those who called this evening to check on the status of AP purchased thru Sam's, how long were you on hold, before a rep took the call? I am at one hour and holding. Their hold music is becoming an earworm!

Last edited:
Was it the same e-mail that said you would get another e-mail in an hour? :confused3 What a mess, hopefully they sort it out soon.

It was basically the email that I should’ve gotten back at 2pm saying they were working on my order. Lol

It will probably be another six hours before I get the confirmation code.

My gut tells me not to buy them, so I’m listening. We are halfway through “year of Disney part 2,” so I’m going to enjoy these next 2 trips and sit back and watch what happens the next few years.

We have a trip to Disneyland in 2021. I’ll get my fix that way. :)

We're going to the World next month. My wife and I have talked about how this being our last trip for the foreseeable future. My youngest is tall enough now for just about everything at Universal, so we're going to look into that for next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter