App messing up!!!

I am having the same issue on my iPhone 4S. I unsubscribed from the thread and kept receiving notification after notification. It was driving me crazy. I deleted the app and reinstalled it later. It didn't help as the messages just keep coming. I would really like to keep the app but it is just so annoying.

I can't take it anymore. I am deleting the app. If it gets fixed please let me know on this thread and I will reinstall.

I'm having the same issues on both my iPhone 5 and iPad. I went into my settings and under notifications I turned them all off. It seems to have helped but I haven't really been on much since I've done that. I haven't noticed it doing it since though. Hope that's it because that was super annoying!!

Well I turned off notifications an hour ago and I just got 15 in a row looks like its time to delete this app

Is it ironic that now one of the notifications that I get (incorrectly) is for this thread?

Sent from my Happy Place using DISBoards

That's funny

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Unfortunately the app is outsourced and we have no control over the notifications. I did receive a reply to the case I opened:
Hello,

We're currently aware of the problems with notifications in iOS and Android and are working as hard as we can to resolve them as quickly as possible.

I can't take it anymore. I am deleting the app. If it gets fixed please let me know on this thread and I will reinstall.

I deleted mine as well. All the notifications would prevent me from using any other app at the time and I couldn't deal with it any more. Please let us know when the issue is resolved as I loved the app when it was functioning properly.

WebmasterAlex said:
Unfortunately the app is outsourced and we have no control over the notifications. I did receive a reply to the case I opened:
Hello,

We're currently aware of the problems with notifications in iOS and Android and are working as hard as we can to resolve them as quickly as possible.

Thank you for the update.

Just checking in since I have not seen any updates to the thread. Is the App still causing problems? I would love o reinstall it but can't deal with the constant notifications.

I just reinstalled going to see what happens! In the App Store if you click on app support it takes you to a site and right there at the top it says they have disabled the push notifications for now. So ill see how it goes today :-) I've been missing this app!

I noticed this happening on mine too, but only with one of the three threads I'm subscribed to. I unsubscribed from it, but like with everyone else, that didn't help. I haven't seen any from it today, so it looks like at least their disabling notifications took effect. Hopefully they get it fixed soon.

So now we have advertising on the DIS?? What's with the last post.

Sent from my Happy Place using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter