App messing up!!!

sgc1107

sgc1107
The app is constantly sending messages there are new posts made in a thread I'm subscribed to, it goes off like 4-8 times in a row!! I've even deleted the thread from my subscribed! The kicker is theres no new posts! Anyone know who or how to get ahold of tech support to fix this!! From what I've read on the boards may people are having this problem!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm having the same issue, I tried logging -out and logging-in but that did not work.

I have a iPhone do you have iPhone

Yes, it's one thread with me too.

Yep iPhone appears to be only one but the alerts don't stay in my notifications like normal do can't tell, it happens so fast! Lol what the thread? By chance did we all comment on the same one? Mine is a thread I started called laptop or not?

Yes I tried deleting too, no luck! Anyone tried re syncing to iTunes? I will try later on, worth a shot seems how no one here seems to be able to help!!

Same problem here iphone5 notification comes and alert goes haywire. Can't even find a way to disable push notifications

I would love for someone in tec support to respond.

The app is constantly sending messages there are new posts made in a thread I'm subscribed to, it goes off like 4-8 times in a row!! I've even deleted the thread from my subscribed! The kicker is theres no new posts! Anyone know who or how to get ahold of tech support to fix this!! From what I've read on the boards may people are having this problem!

I am having the same issues with my iPad. This morning, I can't even open the app. I just thought it was me. I deleted the app and will try re-installing to see if that helps, meanwhile, my notifications are going off like crazy and no new conversations to my subscribed threads...hope they fix this soon!

I don't think it's a lot of people because I'm sure we'd see much more conversation about it!

I'm also having this issue. I have an iPhone 5 and a 3rd gen iPad and both are experiencing the issue. It's rather annoying.

Yes it started yesterday for me too. AND woke me up at around 4 AM today. It's so annoying I deleted the app. Guess it's back to the good old laptop and safari on the phone till I hear/read that there's a fix for it.:sad2: It was a great while it lasted lol

It would be nice if someone responded to tell is what the actual problem is

Do we have technical support staff? I'm sure that the dis staff contracts this out.

Started for me yesterday too.

Mine is not doing it but I opened up a case with Forum Runner to see if they have any ideas

Thank goodness I'm not the only one having this problem. It is driving me crazy. It goes off constantly day and night multiple times in a row. My lock screen will show multiple replies to the same thread and then when I unlock my phone the notifications disappear. The notifications are for threads I am no longer subscribed too. I really don't want to delete the app but it's driving me insane!!!

I had a mass faux update at about 7 pm cst tonight, did anyone else experience this at this time?

mjperry said:
I had a mass faux update at about 7 pm cst tonight, did anyone else experience this at this time?

No! :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter