Apparently a Jungle Cruise Boat sank at MK today!

Unless you only brought one pair of shoes to WDW!

In all seriousness, I was thinking of the people whose shoes, socks, pants got wet/ruined (that water stains). Not to mention any bags that were sitting on the floor etc... And the hassle of having to leave the park, go back and change etc... Be interesting to see what they get for comp. I suspect a comp ticket for sure.

In all seriousness, I was thinking of the people whose shoes, socks, pants got wet/ruined (that water stains). Not to mention any bags that were sitting on the floor etc... And the hassle of having to leave the park, go back and change etc... Be interesting to see what they get for comp. I suspect a comp ticket for sure.
Probably a comp ticket and replacement clothes/shoes too!

Disney didn’t specify but said they worked with guests so they could enjoy the rest of their day.

I am sure they did. To leave guests stuck in an area infested with snakes, and elephants, and trader Sam could have been dangerous for them so I'm sure disney compensated them well for the danger they were in.

Seriously, I bet disney got them replacement clothes and gave them access to a backstage area to change and cleanup so they didn't have to go back to their resort.

Ugh that looks like the wheelchair boat. That’s going to really stink for disabled attendees. (Not sure if they have a second one that can take its place unlike the normal boats). One way or another this is going to impact probably more then the people on the boat.

MDE shows Jungle Cruise with a 40 minute wait at the moment. Did they reopen it already?

I was just laughing with my husband imagining Wall-E like robots coming out to clean up the mess quickly and discretely, singing Whistle While You Work.

MDE shows Jungle Cruise with a 40 minute wait at the moment. Did they reopen it already?

I was just laughing with my husband imagining Wall-E like robots coming out to clean up the mess quickly and discretely, singing Whistle While You Work.

They reopened it very fast, maybe 1-1.5 hours after it was reported to have happened.

We were in MK today and the FP+ line for Jungle Cruise was in the stroller parking next to Magic Carpets. We wondered what was happening!
Also we did this ride two days ago and had a boat with a wheelchair ramp like this one and the boat in front of us also had a guest using the wheelchair ramp area so I’m 99.9% positive they have at least 2 boats with that feature so hopefully those guests can still enjoy the ride while this boat is out of commission.

Someone commented in the Disboards facebook group that they were given a disney gift card and a free park admission pass. Probably had to use that gift card in disney springs for some new sneakers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter