Apparently a Jungle Cruise Boat sank at MK today!

We were in MK today and the FP+ line for Jungle Cruise was in the stroller parking next to Magic Carpets. We wondered what was happening!
Also we did this ride two days ago and had a boat with a wheelchair ramp like this one and the boat in front of us also had a guest using the wheelchair ramp area so I’m 99.9% positive they have at least 2 boats with that feature so hopefully those guests can still enjoy the ride while this boat is out of commission.
There are 2 boats that are HA, so unless this boat was put back into service quickly, it will be a long wait for those needing a HA boat.

So was there any word on Why this happened?
A maintenance issue? If that’s the case , hope they re better at maintaining
The coaster type rides.
That was my thought. After all their mishaps this past week, sure makes me nervous about trusting them to ride anything major. Really kinda sad b/c it used to be if there were any place I felt safe riding something scary, it was Disney. Not anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter