Apple Scooter disaster!!

I just wanted to follow up with the results of this "saga". My credit card company did work as a mediator. The charges were 100% refunded and Apple didn't receive a penny for the rental. I had also contacted Disney and they were wonderful. They called to follow up and took the time to listen and ask questions.

It's a shame so many people have had their vacation affected by this company!

It's nice that you got this resolved; thanks for posting a follow up.

This is a great example of why I like to pay for things using a credit card; it gives you an extra layer of protection. I have had AMEX help me in a few situations like yours and I always got my money back.

It's nice that you got this resolved; thanks for posting a follow up.

This is a great example of why I like to pay for things using a credit card; it gives you an extra layer of protection. I have had AMEX help me in a few situations like yours and I always got my money back.

Well damn I hurt myself on their scooter that resulted in 2 surgerys and I still haven't walked since nov and all I got was 3 days off. Lucky you

I just wanted to follow up with the results of this "saga". My credit card company did work as a mediator. The charges were 100% refunded and Apple didn't receive a penny for the rental. I had also contacted Disney and they were wonderful. They called to follow up and took the time to listen and ask questions.

It's a shame so many people have had their vacation affected by this company!

Unreal I hurt myself on the crappy scooter in November at the resort that resulted into 2 knee surgeries One which is happening in three weeks all I got was three days off

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter