***April 2019***

10 days for us. Not sure if we're going to visit the parks or not. We're pretty busy for most of the trip with family business, but we have Friday afternoon and evening free, so we'll keep our options open.

Single digits! 9 days!

giphy.gif

3 days for me! I wasn't that excited until my nephew asked if I was going to ride all the rides with him. He's only 8 so I'm going to appreciate it while I still can!

23 Days and my trip is finally coming together lol flights are booked magic bands are chosen. Unfortunately can't get my ticket till we get to Florida so no Fastpasses till then so I'm just taking this trip in stride my boyfriend is excited for his 1st trip to the world of magic. I'm excited to be there for my birthday.

It's insane to me that I suddenly leave in 2 weeks! Sunday night was the first bit of free time I've had in weeks to I pulled out all my shirts and did some ear matching. I'm going to finish my packing list between today and tomorrow so I can start on that Friday night.

Does anyone have any experience with the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique? Specifically, can you tell me the difference between the regular dresses and the deluxe dresses (NOT the super fancy heritage lace $500 package dress). There is a $30 price difference in the package between the regular dress and the deluxe dress so I’m just wondering what makes it ‘deluxe’.

Does anyone have any experience with the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique? Specifically, can you tell me the difference between the regular dresses and the deluxe dresses (NOT the super fancy heritage lace $500 package dress). There is a $30 price difference in the package between the regular dress and the deluxe dress so I’m just wondering what makes it ‘deluxe’.

Its just a better quality dress. More embellishments. Id pay the extra 30 for it. If you've ever seen the dresses at Target or the Disney Store its sorta like the difference between the $20-25 dresses and the $50 dress they have there.

Look at the Rapunzel dress 16 seconds in. Left is regular right is deluxe.

Its just a better quality dress. More embellishments. Id pay the extra 30 for it. If you've ever seen the dresses at Target or the Disney Store its sorta like the difference between the $20-25 dresses and the $50 dress they have there.

Look at the Rapunzel dress 16 seconds in. Left is regular right is deluxe.

Thank you! This is what I was hoping to see!

18 long days till we leave ... actually 17 days and 3 hours (we will leave at 2:00 am) and for the first time we have kept this trip a total secret from our girls. They think I am taking off work to stay home with them for spring break. In fact, they made me promise that I will not go to work that week lol. We just have to come up with an excuse to why the dog and cat are not home when they get home from school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter