APRIL 2022! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via conversation, formerly PM. ALL coordination must be handled via Conversation/PM. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot offer to coordinate. Please post that you have cancelled or when you plan to. DO NOT attempt to coordinate with someone on the thread. If they do not have enough posts to have a conversation, they cannot coordinate/request the ADR

Never post I PMd you, makes me crazy :faint: and not within the thread guidelines

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed immediately, without notice. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

I'll start :)

Here is one reservation I have that know I will be cancelling at some point. Happy to coordinate an exact date/time via PM.
Wed Apr 6 8:30pm Be Our Guest, party of 4

I will have several more to cancel as I hunt for what I want and then eliminate my backups.

Last edited:
Haven’t been on the boards for a super long time but scored some dining reservations I am gong to be letting go. Would be more than willing to coordinate with someone via PM. No rush.

4/26 - Chef Mickey - 11:30 - 4 Guests (this one has been dropped)
4/26 - Oga - 1:55 - 4 Guests
4/26 - Sci-Fi Dinner - 5:05 - 4 Guests (this one I would rather try and let go sooner rather than later so we can look at other dinner options)

Last edited:

4/06 - Garden Grill at 4:00pm - Party of 4.

Will cancel sometime in the next week as we tweak our plans. Happy to coordinate via DM.

Last edited:

Due to flight changes, I am trying to exchange the following for Space220 lounge/restaurant/Topolinos around 11:30 am for 4/5 people. (Edit: MDE is glitchy on my phone, so I give up; might as well create magic for someone else)

4/2 Space220 lounge 3:00 for 2 (gone+)

Initially reservation didn’t appear, I logged in, selected date and time and surprisingly it was still there and I grabbed it back and then coordinated again. There is a lag in my MDE (for me)

Last edited:
ALL CANCELLED. No Interest.

I have the following ADRs
  • Sunday 04/24 Liberty Tree Tavern for 5 @ 1140 am
  • Monday 04/25 Garden Rocks - Biergarten for 5 @ 4:15 pm
  • Wednesday 04/27 Kona for 5 @ 8:50 am
  • Wednesday 04/27 Shulas Steak House for 5 @ 5:00 pm
  • Wednesday 04/27 Shulas Steak House for 5 @ 5:15 pm
  • Friday 04/29 Tiffins for 5 @ 12:05
  • Saturday 4/30 BOG for 5 @1100
  • Saturday 4/30 Grand Floridian Cafe for 5 @ 12:55 pm
I will wait to cancel these until someone takes them (or a few days before our trip starting 04/23) and i will cross them off as they become unavailable.

Last edited:
Most likely will be cancelling an ADR at Sanaa for Apr 24th, 6:10pm. Party of 4

Willing to coordinate if anyone wants this.

Gone - Successful transfer

Space 220 Dinner - Saturday April 23 at 5:25PM for 3 people.

PM me if interested for coordination. I will release at 8PM tomorrow if no takers.

Last edited:
I'll be dropping an 11:45 lunch for 1 at CRT on 4/6 later today (since they removed both the appetizer and entrée I was planning on getting) snagged a breakfast ressie instead....

Cancelling:
4/24 Story Book Dining 8:05pm for 8 people - CANCELLED
4/25 Space 220 Dinner at 7:20pm for 5 people - CANCELLED

PM to coordinate.

Last edited:
I will be cancelling a Tuesday 4/6 Biergarten ressie at 4:25 for 5 people.

I will likely (about 75% sure) be cancelling a Friday 4/8 Ohana ressie for 4 at 8:55. SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER

Happy to coordinate with anyone interested! Please PM

I will be cancelling Biergarten by this Wednesday (3/30) and we should have our mind made up about Ohana by then too!

Last edited:
I need to cancel:

Rose & Crown April 3 at 7:30 for 6 UPDATE-CANCELED with successful coordination

Steakhouse 71 April 7 at 5:10 for 6 UPDATE-will cancel at noon 3/30 CANCELED

I will wait a few days to see if there is any interest.

ETA if I haven't received any messages looking to coordinate by Wednesday morning 3/30 I will just cancel.

Last edited:
I am going to be canceling a few Be Our Guests (4/14 and 4/15) over the next few days...

I also will have an extra Chef Mickey for either Friday 4/15 8:45 or Friday 4/16 (morning)

I’m going to be dropping the following reservations:

4/19 2 person 2:45 reservation for Oga’s.
4/21 2 person 2:00 reservation for Caring For Giants

I’ll wait until 4/1 to try to coordinate a swap. PM if you’re interested.

canceled

Last edited:
UPDATE: CANCELED 3/30 - transferred successfully

Canceling Space 220 Lounge lunch at 11:35 April 14 for 4 people. Happy to coordinate.

Last edited:
Reactions: CJK
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter