April 25, 2004 4-Day Cruise

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc My DH and I are sailing with our 14 year old DS and 12 year old DD. This is our first cruise as well. 64 more days and can't wait. Saying lots prayers for GREAT weather.
Beetlemom

What do all the DS, DD ect. letters stand for?

Thanks
Kurt Volkers

I thought that it is the abbreviations for Son and daughter! Sorry - just trying out the DIS lingo!! I am pretty new at this.

Beetlemom!!

Also cruising on the 25th Wonder. Have a DD 13 who was begining to think she was going to be the only teen on the ship. Glad to see more. We're cruising as a group of 7. Me, DH, DD, my sister her adult daughter, son-inlaw, and granddaughter. First time cruiser, hope not the last. Staying at the Poly. first 3 days of the 7 day land sea package. Hope to hear from or see you on the ship.

Ann

PS we are from Illinois:Pinkbounc

Nice to hear more kids are going.

We are from west Mi. here.

::MinnieMo
We are from WI - just 60 miles north of the Green Bay Packers!! We just received our paid in full papers today!!
Can't wait!
Are you all packing dress clothes for dinners?? I was thinking just dressier short outfits?? (confused by reading all of the threads!)

Lisa

No tie for me. Slacks and a polo style shirt. I don't think my wife will bring a dress, slacks for her too. I would not wear shorts for dress up night but might for the other days.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc - sounds good! I didn't realize we had a dress up night - I thought that was only on the 7 day! Thanks!
Lisa::MinnieMo

We will be on our first Disney cruise also. It will be me my dh, and ds ages 12 and 8. It seems there will be alot of kids my kids age which is going to be great. :earsboy:

Glad to see more people will be on the ship that same time that we are!!! I have a 13 yr old DD & a 9yr old DS. We will be staying that the Poly w/my parents. We are looking forward to warm weather, sun & fun!!

The kids have received postcards from Goofy & Minnie and are all excited!!

We live in NY.

Thanks for starting this thread!! Looking forward to it growing!!

Sandy
:earsgirl: :earsboy: ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

This is a very exciting time! Can you tell me how your kids got cards from goofy Sandy?? Thanks - Lisa:earsgirl:

Yea how do you get the cards? I think the kids would like that.

Nope, and the check has cleared so I know it's paid for already. :)

I am just figuring out this Dis stuff- Now I think I have a better handle on the PM's and stuff -my DH wants to know if any of you on the Wonder April 25 are hunters??
Beetlemom

Nope sorry, I'm the one at work who stays in November and holds down the fort while all the deer hunters go off in the woods. :) Computers and Gadgets, Gaming (playstation 2) and
Outdoor Sports for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter