April 25, 2004 4-Day Cruise

Just got a call from our travel agent & she has our documents!!! They will be in the mail to us today!!! This is getting closer!!! More real!!! I will let you know when I am holding them!!!
:Pinkbounc

I'll be sailing on Apr 25 with DH and DS5...We got our documents YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOO HOOO

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Well, we have documents in hand!!! They have arrived!!! Now onto the packing & getting ready to enjoy all of this planning!! The time is almost here!!!
:sunny:

Time is getting closer!!! Anyone else going on this boat with us?? What to hear from you!!!

Sandy
:wave:

Myself, DD 12 and DS 9 will be on this sailing! I am more excited than they are! I don't think they realize what at great time this is going to be! :D

Linda

:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

We are sailing too! Me, DS-15 & DS-12. Staying at the Poly 4/22-24.

Nice to see other Mom+kids going. Maybe they will sit this type of group together at the dinners....(we pick the late seating).

Getting to airport at 12:03pm, so we won't have a whole 3 days on property, but.... Does anyone know what time we have to get on the bus (Disney ground transfers) to go to the port? Can we go to the parks that day in the morning - or is it a pool day?

How do you get the countdown into your post?

Ready, set, sail!
L
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

LisaLeeD,

My son is 14 and happy to hear there is a 15 year old going - have him send a message if he would like?! We are counting down the days!!
Thanks and happy packing!
Lisa:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Your welcome for the Link. The kids and my wife and I are getting excited...... The time is getting closer. Tick Tick:cool1: :boat: :boat: :wave2: :wave2:

We got our papers today w/ all the info. No upgrade for us. Still in 2144. Hope you all get yours soon too.

Typhoon - Thanks for the Timer:teacher:

beetlemom - My son is happy to hear there will be others in his age group. Tell you son to keep an eye out for a teen in orange! :cool2:

Past Cruisers - When do you find out which night for each restaurant? :scratchin

By the way - we got our travel papers....

Ready, Set, Sail :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

LisaLeeD! I sure will pass on the info! He will keep an eye open for the orange guy!

We are sooo ready to go to!
Thanks!
Lisa:yo-yo: :yo-yo:

We got our documents today WHOOO HOOOO!!!!:bounce:
It's really real now. My sons are finally getting excited! My dh doesn't get excited about anything. Can't wait to see you all.

Sounds good! When and where should we meet?

On the first day of the cruise there is a Sail Away Party. We will be wearing white Disney shirts with Emrich Family Cruise on it. What does everyone think?? I am opened to whatever!!
Sandy
:boat:

We would love to meet everyone. I love meeting new people. I'm beginning to WONDER that we might be the only ones on this ship. Where is everyone:confused: :confused: Name the time and the place and We'll be there:tongue: :tongue:

I don't know any room names. Can we meet near a spot that I can find? We have less then two weeks can you believe it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter