April 29, 2012 ~ Aloha! ~ Inagural Wonder to Hawaii-Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everyone who sent me their room #'s for the lanyard list after the GTY rooms got announced. I did try to keep track here on the board and update, too....so folks should go to the spreadsheet HERE and double check your room info is correct. If it isn't or if you haven't sent it to me yet or posted it, please do so asap.

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone who sent me their room #'s for the lanyard list after the GTY rooms got announced. I did try to keep track here on the board and update, too....so folks should go to the spreadsheet HERE and double check your room info is correct. If it isn't or if you haven't sent it to me yet or posted it, please do so asap.

Thanks!

I am in 5648. But I am sure you won't have to deliver mine :)

Debbie

Well folks....DW and I were sitting having dinner tonight talking about the cruise....we will be on a jet getting pretty close to LA eight weeks from right now......hard to believe it is only eight weeks since it seems like we just booked it....honestly looking forward to meeting you all.
Tom & Marilou

Ok just posted on facebook because there was people there that didnt know about new form so they are not on list. Also if you go to original roster and look at lines 178-204 there are no dis names attatched ( why we made new form, there was alot of probs with that one) If one of those is you please send me the info, also here are some names im waiting to hear if they canceled or I need the info,please pm me the dis name,cabin number,how many adults and children.
Here they are:
Poohfriend1,poohluv2u,crystald,cristaid,sshaw10600,ssnyder,thegooftroop,centerline,loislane2002,Igough,firsttimers,renegade7,scotth/lynng,scottrob,dcldivab,disneycruiser83miztigg,photolisa,maleficient_fan51 and anyone else in those lines where the dis name is missing.

Soon as get this info can finish the groups.
Thanks

Ok just posted on facebook because there was people there that didnt know about new form so they are not on list. Also if you go to original roster and look at lines 178-204 there are no dis names attatched ( why we made new form, there was alot of probs with that one) If one of those is you please send me the info, also here are some names im waiting to hear if they canceled or I need the info,please pm me the dis name,cabin number,how many adults and children.
Here they are:
Poohfriend1,poohluv2u,crystald,cristaid,sshaw10600,ssnyder,thegooftroop,centerline,loislane2002,Igough,firsttimers,renegade7,scotth/lynng,scottrob,dcldivab,disneycruiser83miztigg,photolisa,maleficient_fan51 and anyone else in those lines where the dis name is missing.

Soon as get this info can finish the groups.
Thanks

Heather the link to a form on page one, under the FE section didn't work for me. When I tried to use the link in this area:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
FE list (threebritts has offered to organize this- please contact her if you'd like to participate. Depending on the number of participants this will most likely be divided up into smaller groups at a later date as well as have a cut off date closer to the date of the cruise- since that seems to be what the majority agrees would be best )

Fish Extender list info: This is a list of those that wish to participate in putting gifts (purchased or homemade items) in other's "extenders" (anything hanging off the "fish" outside the stateroom door that is generally used to receive mail/etc. to your room) and receive same from others. If you have any questions about this- please feel free to post on the thread and someone will gladly explain in more detail

UPDATE: as of 1/18
For those participating - please fill out this form
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...QmxUR1luQmc6MQ
I got this response: Sorry, the page (or document) you have requested does not exist.

Could you please post a new link here. Thank you.

:lmao: LOL--honestly, I am :rotfl:

I just typed in a request for a route from Indianapolis to Honolulu on my i-phone maps. The map takes me to Seattle and in step 26 I am told to

KAYAK ACROSS THE PACIFIC OCEAN

honestly :laughing:
:scared1:it IS in there :confused:

too funny.......:rotfl2:

Jan

What a great idea! We live near Seattle. And here we were planning to take an airplane to CA and a cruise ship to HI.

Beth :rotfl:

We had an amazing day yesterday. I had the chance to go on an Enthusiasts Day organized by Monarch Airline. It started with a flight from Manchester to Chester (about 50 miles apart). We got to Chester ahead of schedule and as there were only about 50 people involved in this adventure, we got to visit the flight deck in groups of four. Then it was onto a short bus ride to the administration building for Airbus where we had tea, coffee and biscuits followed by a presentation about Airbus in the UK. Next we were divided into groups and our group got to visit the factory where they are building the wings for the A320s and A330. I was amazed that most of the work is done manually. After we had a good idea of the work going on there, we went for lunch. Airbus put on a great buffet lunch. After lunch, we split in our groups again. This time round, we got to see the brand new factory for the A350, which is still very much in the developing stages. Everything there is a lot more automated. They are building the first two sets of wings at the moment. Unfortunately we did not get to have a look at the wing plant for the A380, but we did see an A380 wing being transported down the river on a barge. Once we finished our tours, we went back to the plane for the flight back to Manchester. Once we got there, we cleared the arrivals formalities and then were transferred to the Monarch hangar. I was mildly interested in this and Graham was not bothered about this at all. In the end, this turned out to be our favourite part of the day. They had three planes in there at various stages of maintenance and we were able to get into the hold, see things exposed that you would normally never seen and generally were able to walk around, under and inside the planes and learned a lot about the maintenance aspect. It was truly amazing. We were totally exhausted when we got home, but the experience was out of this world.

Corinna

WOW! Corinna, what an amazing adventure! My dh & I would have LOVED every minute of that one!

Heather where do we find the new form? The link to a form on page one, under the FE section didn't work for me. When I tried to use the link in the following are:
FE list (threebritts has offered to organize this- please contact her if you'd like to participate. Depending on the number of participants this will most likely be divided up into smaller groups at a later date as well as have a cut off date closer to the date of the cruise- since that seems to be what the majority agrees would be best )

Fish Extender list info: This is a list of those that wish to participate in putting gifts (purchased or homemade items) in other's "extenders" (anything hanging off the "fish" outside the stateroom door that is generally used to receive mail/etc. to your room) and receive same from others. If you have any questions about this- please feel free to post on the thread and someone will gladly explain in more detail

UPDATE: as of 1/18
For those participating - please fill out this form
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...QmxUR1luQmc6MQ
I got this response: Sorry, the page (or document) you have requested does not exist.

Could you please post a new link here. Thank you.

Val, here's the link you want to click on:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0
(credit goes to "Brooklyn" with KrisannB's help)

You go to the tabs on the bottom, scroll over until you see FE.

Just checking in to say hi. It has been hard to keep up. Trip at WDW going very well. Going on the Sunrise Safari in just a few min. I played the new game at Magic Kingdim. Cute game. I hope it gets a little harder. Hope all is well with everyone.

:lmao: LOL--honestly, I am :rotfl:

I just typed in a request for a route from Indianapolis to Honolulu on my i-phone maps. The map takes me to Seattle and in step 26 I am told to

KAYAK ACROSS THE PACIFIC OCEAN

honestly :laughing:
:scared1:it IS in there :confused:

too funny.......:rotfl2:

Jan

This happened to us when we were on the Transatlantic! LOL

Thoughts with everyone in the tornado areas. Hope you are all safe!
Hope all with injuries get better soon so you can enjoy the cruise.

Would love to hear about your trip and what you thought of our beautiful country.

Val please don't worry about any refund. Thank you for all your hard work and for taking the time to do this for us.

South Africa was beautiful - we had a great time - we were in Cape Town, Knysna and Kapama(Kruger area) (flew in and out of Jo'burg but did not spend any time there). We would love to go back and spend more time!

Val, here's the link you want to click on:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0
(credit goes to "Brooklyn" with KrisannB's help)

You go to the tabs on the bottom, scroll over until you see FE.

Dolphingirl47 had put out a real sign up sheet because people adding to page one of the roster is the problem. Some dis names are missing there. She had one form that you sign with the info and that is what I was poutting on my spreadsheet,then I found out there was 2 lists on main page so im working off 3 lists and its not fun so thats why im trying to get ahold of the names I dont have but there is that block with no names on main roster and just info so if your one of them plrase email or pm me.

:sail: ?? FABRIC ?? :sail:

If anyone has any reasonable sized scraps of the DIS Cruise fabric that you do not have a job for, I might be interested it purchasing it. Please PM me so we can discuss size, shape, and cost.

Thanks!
Jan

Quoting myself because I am still interested. It need not be pieces that include the border. ::yes::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter