April Exercise Challenge - Bunny Hop on over!!

I did 51 minutes on the treadmill yesterday. My new total is 568/700.

Everyone keep up the good work! Go, go, go! :cheer2: :banana: :yay:

Walked 30 minutes yesterday morning ~ new monthly total 1020/1000 Even though I didn't exercise much this past week, I reached my goal!

:dance3:

Just back from WDW with 121 more minutes, so now I'm at 570/700. So at least I'm up to 80%, which, although less than I'd hoped, is more than I expected.

Did another 60 minutes on the treadmill yesterday. Monthly total is 1470/1000

I am up to 375/500

Still will probably not make my goal but so much better than I have done in months past when I haven't even got off the couch at all.

I am still so proud of myself for what I have accomplished this month !! :cool1:

I did my first 5K yesterday and some weight work, so I'm adding another 80 minutes. 690/1300

Ok, I have a lot of minutes to catch up on.

mon 35
tues 30
wed 30
thur 35
fri 0
sat 45

WHEW!

That gets me to 820 of 800 and I am probably going to walk the dog while the weather is great again today!

Wendy

I always did like turquoise........... 600 for me, too may vacation days. Next month will be better.

I take Monday's off so I won't go past that for sure. I highly doubt I would have gone this far if it had not been for the challenge. Will definitely sign up for May.

Thanks for the incentive!

denise

I took a short walk today, as a break from my massive attic cleanout (wish I could figure the calories I burned cleaning, moving, throwing out.

300/400

Thanks for hosting this for April. I will not be able to make my goal, but I am further along than I have been over the last few months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter