• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April Exercise Challenge - Bunny Hop on over!!

Hello everyone!!!

As of today I am at 895/900...After today's workout, I will be over my goal!!! Yippee

I did 30 minutes on the ellpitical and 25 minutes strength training with Bob. I also did a ton of work in the yard this weekend, but I am only going to count 60 minutes.

Thanks!

Have a great day :)

Only did 60 minutes yesterday and 30 today. So I'm at 790/1000 :guilty: didn't make goal. I guess for May I will plan on 800 and hope for more since the pool will be open this week. Thanks Goldcup mom

I am now at 405/500. After my 60 minute class tonight I will be closer to goal but still not make it over !

Well I will be going to Curves in a few so I will add my minutes now incase I don't get back on the computer to night. So that will put me at 600/500 minutes. I can't believe that I did it. Yay me! Thank-you again for hosting such a great idea it really kept me motivated and I look forward to upping my challenge for next month. Congrats to all who participated wether it was 5 minutes or 1500 minutes you all did great!:cheer2:

I just added a 20 minute walk so I officially 524/500.
Thanks - this really helped motivate me.

i did another 30 today, so i didnt quite reach my goal, but not bad for my first month! my total was 535/600!

60 minutes today so thats 850/800 I made my goal yippee:banana: :banana: :banana:

mon 4/30- please add another 90 mins - thanks

30 min treadmill in the morn
60 min Yoga class at night

Reporting my final total for April - 1000/1500 min. :sad1:

No, I didn't make it this month. In fact, I think it was my lowest total since I started doing these challenges in Aug 2004. That said, I did have a lot of knee problems this month so I am not going to beat myself up about it. I did get a new series of injections which will hopefully give me some relief soon and I will be more motivated to get moving again. I'm putting this month behind me and moving on to a better month in May! :banana:

Great to see so many people making goal in April but remember anyone who exercised in April is a success! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

1270/1500..........today I did 2 hours and 15 minutes but I did not make goal....at least I went down swinging!!:cool1:

Thx again for doing this!!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter