(april's fool's) Room only and Pkg codes just out on mousesavers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missiowa

missiowa
Yep, codes just got out. I can't believe it, in the afternoon. Prices are great! Deluxe resorts starting at $99! I couldnt believe it myself!!

May you never find availability at a Disney resort ever again and may you rot in the deepest recess of the grottiest offsite hotel in Orlando :rotfl2:

99 dollars a night. Pfffffft! :rotfl:

You got me good...I jumped right over to mousesavers & then tried to figure out why nothing was coming up :badpc:

Not funny....well maybe a little funny...really very funny! :rotfl: :banana:

Did you know the word "gullible" is not in the dictionary? And, BTW, today is my 10th Wedding Anniversary (and that's NOT an April Fools joke!). Married on April 1st and then had triplets... Fitting, huh?

wasn't there a thread that had to be removed for this previously?? It caused a lot of problems for people and crt with everyone calling for codes.

triplefigs said:
Did you know the word "gullible" is not in the dictionary? And, BTW, today is my 10th Wedding Anniversary (and that's NOT an April Fools joke!). Married on April 1st and then had triplets... Fitting, huh?

Happy Anniversary!!!!! :cake: :thewave:

I have to admit, I was had. LOL

But a tiny little disclaimer might have been good as I could see the "calendar-illiterate" ones making phone calls about codes and whatnot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter