(april's fool's) Room only and Pkg codes just out on mousesavers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm wondering what the extra bandwidth is gonna cost Mary over at Mousesavers today.....

:rolleyes1

I fell for it!! ;)

BTW, I work at a bank and one year a local radio station told everyone that with the new $20 that were coming out you had to go to the bank and get rid of all your old $ because nobody was going to accept them. We had a gazillion phone calls and were sooo busy with customers that day. I don't think they have done an April fool's joke since then. :sad2:

May your pixie dust be sprinkled with sneezing powder!! :earboy2:

triplefigs said:
Did you know the word "gullible" is not in the dictionary? And, BTW, today is my 10th Wedding Anniversary (and that's NOT an April Fools joke!). Married on April 1st and then had triplets... Fitting, huh?

It is in some versions of the dictionary. Merriam-Webster online has it. As Marilyn says, "Readers who look up the word might also want to look up
'gotcha'". :rotfl:

Happy Fool

-uh- I mean

Happy April Fool's Day!

twinklebug said:
It is in some versions of the dictionary. Merriam-Webster online has it. As Marilyn says, "Readers who look up the word might also want to look up
'gotcha'". :rotfl:

Happy Fool

-uh- I mean

Happy April Fool's Day!

I agree. My SIL actually fell for it and went to look it up. It was hilarious!!!

triplefigs said:
Did you know the word "gullible" is not in the dictionary? And, BTW, today is my 10th Wedding Anniversary (and that's NOT an April Fools joke!). Married on April 1st and then had triplets... Fitting, huh?

Congratulations....and many...many more! :banana: :banana: :banana:

that was just plain mean! i had not even read far enough to the $99 ('cause that might have given it away, i immediately went to mousesavers.com) MEAN MEAN MEAN!

oh, but i'm over it now and allowing myself to laugh!

congrats triplefigs on your anniversary :)

You didn't fool me! But you get an "E" for effort. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I love April Fool's jokes - we could all use a laugh.

Now - we'll all be the fool if it turns out the joke is on us and the real joke is there really are room only codes. :cool1: :cool1: I'd do the dance if that were true.

PamNC

Great joke. And, I can't believe someone else's wedding anniv. is today. We're celebrating 17 years today!!!! Disney in June!!! :cool1:

That was good. I can just see the hope in people soar only to be crushed by your cruel joke.

Thanks for the laugh.

:rotfl: :rotfl:AHHHH!!! That was really good! I couldn'tget on that site fast enough!! :rotfl: :rotfl: Between you and my kids I'll be glad when this day is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first clue should have been "Deluxe Resorts starting at $99"

Since when have we all seen that?

RayJ

Ocean Springs Mom said:
Great joke. And, I can't believe someone else's wedding anniv. is today. We're celebrating 17 years today!!!! Disney in June!!! :cool1:

Happy Anniversary! We spent our honeymoon at the Poly in '95. Our friends pulled so many jokes on us at our wedding. It was an April Fool's Event!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter