Are Entertainments rates out yet?

I'm I missing something? I called the Royal Pacific directly and asked for their entertainment rate for Nov 21-23. I was quoted a price of $124 per night for a waterview room. Why are you guys being told that they are not out yet? BTW, I made this reservation in August.

Cantw8,

The Entertainment rates everyone are waiting for are for 2004. Those are the ones not out yet. Congratulations on your great rate for your November trip...enjoy! :)

Thanks JessicaR,
That makes sense....duh. I thought I got a great rate but then starting thinking maybe I could do better!!!! Now all I need are tickets to the park. It looks like Sam's Club is not running the buy 2 day get the 3rd day free special for Adults anymore.....:mad: I waited too long!!!

The Sam's pass was $79. Still, the 5 day consecutive would still be cheaper than a 3day even though I would waste 2 of the days. Thanks for the imput.

Originally posted by Cantw8
The Sam's pass was $79. Still, the 5 day consecutive would still be cheaper than a 3day even though I would waste 2 of the days. Thanks for the imput.

I don't know how many tickets you are needing, but there is also a 5 consecutive day deal if you buy 4 get the 5th free for $359.80 (for 5). You have to purchase this with a MasterCard. Here's the link if you are interested.

Thanks, Doris...
I only need four but the friend I'm traveling with needs five. I clicked on your link and saw the offer. What a great deal for her!!! When I went into the Fan Club site to order my tickets, the special 4tickets/5th free offer was not listed. Did we miss it???

Thanks, Doris...
I only need four but the friend I'm traveling with needs five. I clicked on your link and saw the offer. What a great deal for her!!! When I went into the Fan Club site to order my tickets, the special 4tickets/5th free offer was not listed. Did we miss it???

If you are gonna buy 4 anyway get the offer through MC! The 5th ticket so long as you dont use it this trip (activate) can be used in the future at any time! May as well get one free for next trip!! You can order them from the link doris provided, they may not be listed on the fanclub page.

Thanks, Doris...

When you click "Here's" on my previous message, it takes you to a screen where you click Universal Orlando. When you click that it takes you to the purchase page.

If I understand this correctly, with the MC deal, I can use a couple of the tickets for our trip in 2004 and the unactivated tickets in 2005 or later?

And.....I may be making things too complicated for myself, but with the 5 consecutive day passes, can we use day 1 and day 2, go elsewhere days 3 & 4, and return to the park on day 5? Or have we blown our passes by not returning on day 3?

We only need 2 passes for our next trip but since Sam's no longer has the adult tickets, this is the best deal I've seen

If I understand this correctly, with the MC deal, I can use a couple of the tickets for our trip in 2004 and the unactivated tickets in 2005 or later?

Yes, you can do that.

And.....I may be making things too complicated for myself, but with the 5 consecutive day passes, can we use day 1 and day 2, go elsewhere days 3 & 4, and return to the park on day 5? Or have we blown our passes by not returning on day 3?

Yes, you can. The pass will expire after the 5th days use and you can ship days in the middle if you like.

Hey Jessica and Doris...

Is the Mastercard link that Doris posted earlier still available? I am referring to the buy 4 tickets get one free for five consecutive days?

I would think you can skip days but you would lose them. Your day 5 would be day 5- 3 and 4 would be lost. that's the trick with consecutive days.

There is also an offer on the Halloween Oreo's -save $8 off 5 day bonus pass. The link is visituniversal.com/kraft- limit 4 tickets. These boards are awesome. I am not going until March and I have my tickets, flight, Discovery Cove booked and just waiting on entertainment rate. Boy it's expensive but know it will be fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter