Are Fish Extenders being allowed yet?

Nobody in the thread is encouraging anyone to break any rules..
Literally. An admin just posted in this thread. If they thought something bad was happening they definitely would have removed those posts and asked people to keep on topic.

So for now, FE are still not allowed. As posted on the DCL website.

We will post when/if we see that change.

I spoke to a representative from Disney and she said the Fe were not allowed as of 2/24/22 on the Wonder.

I spoke to a representative from Disney and she said the Fe were not allowed as of 2/24/22 on the Wonder.
Interesting I was on the Wonder late April ( after the thing was removed) and they were back in full force. We had ours out and our Attendent loved it.

Did you maybe enter this date incorrectly? February was a long time ago in terms of changing rules.

My August cruise is planning a FE but I certainly don’t want to be breaking any rules if they are still prohibited (also don’t want to risk my FE being removed!)

Did you maybe enter this date incorrectly? February was a long time ago in terms of changing rules.

My August cruise is planning a FE but I certainly don’t want to be breaking any rules if they are still prohibited (also don’t want to risk my FE being removed!)
I cruised May 21-28 and there were definitely Fish Extenders. They aren't banned anymore.

Scott from the Disney Cruise Line Blog did a piece on this a while back. He did a side by side comparison of rules and showed that the line banning fish extenders was quietly removed from the rules - thus permitting them.

His blog was posted in April 14, 2022. I can’t get the link to come over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter