Are people not fans of the Tim Tracker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy Tim and Jackson is a cutie but I usually don't watch much of the videos with Jen in them. She's not my cup of tea and that's fine. That said I do draw the line at taking content from other vloggers without credit, which is what I'm reading they did with their HHN video. I'm disappointed by that being a thing that happened.

I used to watch and love them but lately their videos feel forced, like they are doing it for the money rather than love of the parks. Also, they never seem to know what they are talking about saying things like riviera is a moderate resort, people giving wrong information just annoys me.

That said I do draw the line at taking content from other vloggers without credit, which is what I'm reading they did with their HHN video. I'm disappointed by that being a thing that happened.
Who were the other vloggers? Where did you hear this?
Did you see the other vloggers' video and did a comparison?

I used to like them before their first child. I don’t like how tattle people remark on the weight or looks or the way anyone chooses to dress, however I don’t agree with the fact they lied about being infertile and use their child for content, and soon to be second child.
There’s also homophobic comments they made and the whole “ghetto party” idiocy

I used to like them before their first child. I don’t like how tattle people remark on the weight or looks or the way anyone chooses to dress, however I don’t agree with the fact they lied about being infertile and use their child for content, and soon to be second child.
They lied about being infertile?

In addition to their homophobic and xenophobic YouTube videos, Jenn had a very bad reputation on both Twitter and Instagram by berating various people. Their behavior got them removed from both Disney and Universal vlogger lists. After they cleaned up their act Disney decided to work with them again. But, of course, the question is the same. Did they clean up their act because they sincerely are changed people, or did they cleanup their act because they realized that their income would dwindle if they continued to air their prejudicial views?

however I don’t agree with the fact they lied about being infertile and use their child for content, and soon to be second child.

Infertility is defined as not being able to conceive after one year of unprotected sex. For people over 35, it's less than 6 months. If they were not using birth control after getting married then yes, they were infertile.

Who were the other vloggers? Where did you hear this?
Did you see the other vloggers' video and did a comparison?
I noticed that their walk throughs of the haunted houses were all scenes from other vloggers. It wasn't their content. I'm not sure if that's what that poster meant. But they did add the name of the vlogger to the content as they showed it, so it does appear that credit was given.
I have no idea if they would have to get permission from the vloggers to add the content.

Last edited:
Lynn is not a nanny. Nor does she live there. She is a certificated teacher for Jackson. They got an expert to teach him.
And because Jackson has become comfortable with her, Lynn gets to go on their trips when Tim and Jenn need to film with just the 2 of them.
Sounds like a win win situation!
How do you know this?
Also that doesn’t sound right, she’s not a nanny but she takes care of Jackson for them… like on the cruise where her and Jackson had a separate room to Tim and Jenn?

I noticed that their walk throughs of the haunted houses were all scenes from other vloggers. It wasn't their content. I'm not sure if that's what that poster meant. But they did add the name of the vlogger to the content as they showed it, so it does appear that credit was given.
I have know idea if they would have to get permission from the vloggers to add the content.
I assumed they had some kind of malfunction and other vlogger friends agreed to them sourcing their content.
At least that's what I hoped happened...

I really don't like watching someone else's home movies. That's essentially what TT has become. Other than that his review shows are just so...dumb. It's always the same, "oh look here's a thing, I don't know what it does. Oh look there it is doing the thing it does." Mind-numbing.

So yeah, not a fan.

You’re not allowed to film the houses unless you’re invited as media. They credited the video sources in the YouTube description as well.

Their recent videos don't have a lot of Jackson. I think he was in a lot of videos because they were home during the early days of the pandemic. They did a lot of staycations as well. Now Tim is at the parks most days and they do home vlogs/live shows on the weekends.
I did catch one of Tim walking around one of the parks by himself the other day and it did remind me a bit of the old days where he’d walk about pointing out stuff and giving information about what’s new. It was nice to see, as Tim is seemingly a nice guy. Not sure I’ll ever follow them again but the odd video is nice to see.

Since the question was asked, I will answer truthfully. I enjoy content that Tim creates. I watched him for years when Jen was just a small part of the vlog and I liked it much better that way. Once she started appearing often in every vlog, I stopped watching. It went from an informative Disney vlog to boring content about a family that sometimes does Disney related activities, but more often than not will show you how they made pancakes (??) or bought their kid a new toy (again.. why would I care?). I don't care for any content which exploits a child for money, I don't care for tv shows like that either. Their child is too young to consent for when he is being used to make them money. It puts a sour taste in my mouth to see that.

I didn't know of Tim Tracker before coming to these boards. I searched for him on YouTube. Was surprised to see that there are several videos from other vloggers whose subject is Tim Tracker (and family) and it's not flattering.

I used to watch and love them but lately their videos feel forced, like they are doing it for the money rather than love of the parks. Also, they never seem to know what they are talking about saying things like riviera is a moderate resort, people giving wrong information just annoys me.
Hi - new member... I'm the same, used to love watching Tim's vlogs around the parks but have stopped watching them these days since Jackson came along... only because the whole 'family vlog' they've become is not my thing.
I would say though, that your comment about 'the love of the parks' made me reply to your post in particular.
When I first started watching Tim's videos, it prompted me to watch some of their old videos (before their purge), and it seemed pretty clear to me from their first Disney videos that they weren't fans of the parks - they were with friends, didn't know character names and kept telling you how to grift free stuff. Also they had zero Disney merch in their house or clothing etc. I'd say they realised the Disney vids were getting big views compared to all their other content and concentrated on that.
But, you know what - good luck to them, they found the niche in the market when it was in it's infancy and ran with it.

Infertility is defined as not being able to conceive after one year of unprotected sex. For people over 35, it's less than 6 months. If they were not using birth control after getting married then yes, they were infertile.

In the first Q&A vlog they had on the subject, Jenn stated she was infertile and would never be able to have children.

In their Planned Parenthood Charity Live Stream Jenn stated she was actively taking birth control for 10 years prior to the time they had Jackson.

Everyone is "infertile" if you are actively taking birth control while "trying" to have a baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter