Are the samples of Cabins set up anywhere?

I don't believe so. All of the images they have released so far have been "concept artwork", not even photos of the real thing. After July 1, they will certainly have one or more model cabins set up at Ft Wilderness. Post-Covid, DVC has gotten away from using the SSR sales center as a primary hub. I doubt they'll install a model there.

I asked my guide this question when she called yesterday. They are not yet available for viewing with no specific date when they might be.

I, too, would want to see a real room before committing because our dogs are BIG. Consequentially, their crates are big and require significant floor space. Hard to imagine if they'll fit with only an architectural rendering available.

If so, where?

Thanks!

That's what I was looking for today at Fort Wilderness. Unfortunately no luck. And I also made a point to go to one of the gift shops (the Meadows Trading Post, I think) and tried to get the Cast Members there to give me some info, but unfortunately they're just saying "We'll see." I thought Fort Wilderness looked like a great place to stay, but they do share buses. I took a bus from there to a park to transfer to my new resort, and we went via Wilderness Resort.

I hope they have a model available soon. I’d love to check it out. I have no intention of buying since I’m not really a nature person, but definitely want to stay there once or twice if we can book at 7 months.

Ok…I will be back in March, and do want to see a sample. Thank you!

I myself wouldn't buy into the cabins unless I could see one in person and walk through.

I would not suggest buying into the cabins without walking from the south loop to Pioneer Hall/Trail's End or taking the internal bus.

took a bus from there to a park to transfer to my new resort, and we went via Wilderness Resort.
The transportation component of the dues is very high and a big contributor to the high dues (the other is cleaning).
With shared buses and boats, why is it so expensive? Wondering if after the conversion the CFW buses won't share buses anymore and they'll go straight to the parks. It would be a great improvement, the only internal bus would be for the MK boat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter