Are there DVD players in Saratoga studios?

littlestar

DIS Veteran
Didn't know if Saratoga's studios had DVD players or not. VWL does now. Anybody know about Saratoga on this?

Staying our first time there this coming week and need to know what to pack.

Thanks.

Thank you so much. We're looking forward to our first stay at SSR. We own at BWV and VWL and have never stayed at SSR. :)

that is a surprise.

I didn't think any STUDIO had a DVD player at WDW. When did they start putting them in studios?

I think it was announced sometime last year that DVD players would be added to all studios at WDW DVC resorts. I don't know how far along they are with the process.

that is a surprise.

I didn't think any STUDIO had a DVD player at WDW. When did they start putting them in studios?

To use one of DVCconverts pics from this thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1379425

AKVPreview007.jpg

It looks, for sure, like the AKV studios have DVD players, and I've heard other reports of SSR studios having them, too.

Great news...I'll be in a ssr studio.....

Should i bring movies....of does ssr have some?
Kerri

they have them - most Disney - but they know also carry a few others.

You mean I might have a DVD is my studio!:banana: :banana: :dance3: :cheer2:

There wasn't a DVD player in our SSR studio in late October. So I wouldn't absolutely count on it, unless someone has final confirmation that they have completed this for every room.

As of 12/18, BWV did NOT have dvd players in the studios.

But as DVC members, you can check DVDs out for free. At SSR, they were in the main store. Of course, I got the DVDs before I found out I didn't have a player!

I'm not sure where the movies are kept in BWV.

I stayed in a studio at SSR in early February. There was no DVD player.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter