Are You 23?

thats weird i mean theres a club 33 but not 23(that we know of) well 62 days and we'll find out

I read some of the Laughing Place speculations about this too . . . it seems that nobody knows what it is! I have no clue, either. :confused3

Someone on another site said this refered to an exclusive club Disney will be starting.. Club 23 (Not 33 in DL)... Something along the line of Disneyana and exclusive merchandise... Not sure if I believe that too much though...

If anyone watches the show Ugly Betty, it is like the party invite that only says ON THE ROOF GET ON THE LIST and then everyone gets on.

I think the fan club idea is gaining steam online.. I have read a few sites where people are saying this will be an exclusive fan club, charging $100 or more a year for membership, with a yearly or bi-yearly get together, along with exclusive CD, merchandise, and other goodies..

I’m not 23 but I was once, and for a while year!

I tired to find anything that happened on March 10, 1986 and I can’t find anything other than it is the day after they found the crew compartment from the Challenger.

Now I am curious!! I entered my email so I can find out!!

so far, all I found is:
Pinnochio comes out on blu-ray on March 10, 2009 (70th anniversary).
1923 is the year that the Disney company was founded.

I'll keep looking!:confused:

I didn't even see the email thing! Now when I try to enter my email, I can't. This has been bugging me! I can't think of anything.

That exclusive group sounds pretty cool. I don't watch Ugly Betty though, so I'm not sure about that..

Whatever this campaign is, it's for sure working on me. :confused:

Also, has anyone seen these posters in the park?

People, did you not read my post about the fan club???

No need to dig deeper... Mystery solved :)

(hope I am right lol)

I added my email.....guess we have to wait and see!

People, did you not read my post about the fan club??? No need to dig deeper... Mystery solved :)
(hope I am right lol)

There aren't all that many 23-yr olds that are wealthy enough to spend $100 on a membership to anything but perhaps a fitness center. And does this club boot you out once you turn 24? You gotta' hope there is more to this than just another Mickey Mouse Club.

BobK/Orlando

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter