Are You Frickin’ Kidding Me? An Aug/Sep Surprise Trip... (12/01) Hakuna Matata

Nooooo, there's no more! Not fair. I NEED to know what happens next

PrincessK is totally adorable. CF sucks, but you all seem to be managing it well even with the exceptional circumstances of the trip.

I love her reaction to seeing the gates. She seems so much older than her 3 (almost 4) years

Great trip report! I was hooked as soon as I saw a fellow parent who has to plan vacations around her kids' sports. And as your Michigan neighbor, I would much rather take the Blue Water Bridge than the other choices. I can't wait to read more.

Oh my! Found your report today and read the whole thing. I am having a wonderful time reading, and it doesn't hurt that I was there at the end of Aug last year too! :)

I just started reading today and got caught up. What a lovely (and articulate) trip report. I totally understand how "real life" can interfere. I love that you are doing a trip for PrincessK and her older sister for different reasons and I hope both your goals worked out for you. I only go as a grownup because I could barely afford a washer and dryer when my kids were little. I am living vicariously through the eyes of your children.

I am so enjoying your report! To see the awe in PrincessK is just wonderful! That is what it is all about!

I just happened upon this trip report and am LOVING it. You write it so well. PrincessK is just the sweetest! And what a nice big sister she has!
I can't wait to read more!!!

Sounds like a great trip so far. I have read the whole thing this morning/afternoon. Going across the Bluewater is always faster. Being a Michigander I rarely if ever go across the Ambassador unless specifically going to Windsor. Can't wait to read about the rest of your trip and Bgirl joining you guys.

I have enjoyed reading your trip report! So happy PrincessK is feeling better! I loved how you surprised your daughters with the trip and its reveal!

Wait I a attend off-roading it was only the first day of Disney.. What about Wednesday and Thursday and what happened when bgirl came? Like really I need more I don't care if it has been over a year since your trip. I NEED MORE! Please.

Damn autocorrect I have no idea what that first line is even supposed to say.

Last edited:
Yeah I know. I'm afraid by the time she's 5 I won't be smart enough to answer her questions anymore.

:welcome: Thanks for joining.
It was quite an adventure... just not really the kind you want :rolleyes2

She was quite concerned. Bathrooms are very important you know.

:rotfl2:
and she will be correcting your spelling!

Joining in! You are a very good story teller! I can't believe your drive down to Disney World. You deserve a Great Trip after going through all that! I Hope your drive home was uneventful.

I just wanted to say that I've been reading this report even before I joined and really enjoy the way you tell the story! Your younger daughter is so enthusiastic and bright, and I admire the way your older daughter is such a loving sister. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your trip.

Princess K looks like a real life cupie doll and your older daughter is going to have the time of her life with BBall. I was at Univ of Tenn when Pat Head Summit was first hired (the angels are watching over her now). The team spirit lives long and lives well in women's basketball!

PrincessK is adorable. Next time check into getting a medical Fastpass. This would allow you to skip all the lines. If there was ever a reason to get one, PrincessK is most deserving. I know many people who have received it for far less reasons. You probably just need a doctor's note.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter