Are You Frickin’ Kidding Me? An Aug/Sep Surprise Trip... (12/01) Hakuna Matata

I just wanted to drop in quickly and say that I haven't disappeared again.

Things got incredibly busy at both home and work and I haven't had a minute of free time.
I apologize to those that commented on my last update that I haven't yet responded to. I'll be back in to respond as soon as I can.

I just wanted to drop in quickly and say that I haven't disappeared again.

Things got incredibly busy at both home and work and I haven't had a minute of free time.
I apologize to those that commented on my last update that I haven't yet responded to. I'll be back in to respond as soon as I can.

Wait you mean you have a life outside of disboards? Now that's just wrong.....so wrong. ;) How is princessk's health doing lately? Better I hope.

Well lucky me that I only just now found this report so I didn't have to suffer through all the (totally understandable) waiting ;)

Great report, and your daughter is just adorable. Looking forward to reading about the rest of your trip when you're able to update!

I'm loving this trip report! PrincessK is getting so tall! It's fun to see her growth from the trip pictures to more recent ones. :)

For future reference for you, for the next time you are at WDW, that steak house that Grumpy loves so much...there are a couple of them that are pretty close to WDW. We love that place too!!! Though, we've never tried the 20 ounce steak. I love the dinner rolls!!

We are headed down to WDW in May, so I'm reading trip reports to get me by until then!!

Thanks for sharing your trip!!!

I started reading your report last night and have enjoyed it so much. Loved the surprise element for the girls. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the trip.

Confession: We love IHOP as much as your family! We only have to drive 45 minutes to reach the nearest one.

I just started reading today, and I love your TR!! Your little girl is just precious and it breaks my heart for you and her that she has the CF struggle. Can't wait to read more updates as they come.

I just discovered your TR and read all your updates in one sitting! PrincessK is such a sweetheart! She's making my heart melt! And seems like she's lucky to have a great big sister in BGirl.

I just started reading your trip report today and just finished the last section. Pretty much skipped all the in between posts but have thoroughly enjoyed reading about your trip. I started getting worried a few updates ago when I realized there was no way that you had written about the whole trip even though it was from 2015. I'm so relived to know there is more to come! Can't wait until Bgirl gets to join the family too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter