Are You planning a trip to Disneyland in December?

♪♪♪...dun dun dun...it's the final countdown....lalalalalaaaaaaaa the final countdown...♪♪♪ lol...

Just come back from DLH after staying in a new renovated room. Nicely appointed although sort of takes the old world charm away from the old rooms.

No complaints though, as they were nice and new, I think we were the first people to ever stay in that particular room.

All the doors and cupboards were hard to open because of he new paint and the concierge didn't even know how to turn a light on and off. LOL.

0345.JPG

Just come back from DLH after staying in a new renovated room. Nicely appointed although sort of takes the old world charm away from the old rooms.

No complaints though, as they were nice and new, I think we were the first people to ever stay in that particular room.

All the doors and cupboards were hard to open because of he new paint and the concierge didn't even know how to turn a light on and off. LOL.

Oh, you should post a new thread dedicated to the new room and post any other pictures you have!!! I think people will be really excited to hear about this and have lots of questions for you.

How was the headboard display ???

We are leaving for California in the morning around 5 am and plan on being in DL on Monday-Wednesday. The kids were excited to get their tickets for Christmas!

We had told the kids we were not going this year. The only one that knew was DD 19, who had to get more time off work, she just got home from the Poinsettia Bowl yesterday. (GO UTES!)

It was really hard for me to keep the trip a secret for the last 3 weeks, I have been so excited! Thank heavens my DD 19 and I could text about it!

Sweet :goodvibes

We are packing our bags too for a 5 am wake-up and off to the airport by 6. We have a >5 hr flight. I put the park hopper tickets I printed off in our stockings (although I can NOT keep a secret and everyone knew we were going!)

We told my seven-year-old DD yesterday that we're heading to California on Tuesday. My dad had written six notes, and had her read them in order. He started with, "Day 1. Today, you are in this state." The next envelope read, "On Tuesday, you will be here," and it had a picture of an airplane flying between our state and California. He went clear through the week, telling her what to expect on each day. She was so busy with the mechanics of *reading* all these notes that she wasn't comprehending the message behind them. In all the pix, she just looks completely perplexed. Finally, after five minutes or so, the lightbulb started to come on, and she bounded off the sofa screaming, "WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!" It was completely priceless! So, now the packing begins. And in 84 hours, we will be in DL ~ my DD's first Disney visit. We could NOT be any more excited!!! :thumbsup2

Very sweet story :goodvibes It's 6am and we will leave the GCH for Disney Land in about 20 minutes!! One teen up, one still attempting to be awoken from his slumber. We are armed with LaBrea Bakery items for breakfast.

WAHOO!

Leaving Tuesday as we decided to leave an extra day early. We are going to take the long way and enjoy the coastline as well. No hurry's at all! Still not 100% sure about New Years Eve but we will see how it all plays out. We do have the late seating for F! that night and DS wants to hang out at the new Pinocchio's Workshop and I might even talk my oldest DS to come and hang with us (he's 22 & still too cool to hang with his old Mom!). Low key trip with anticipation of nothing other than enjoying being in Disneyland.
BTW, got DH the Toy Story Mania game for Wii for Christmas, it is a blast. Just like the ride. Well without the spinning around to get to the next set of targets!!!:crazy::3dglasses

Leaving Tuesday as we decided to leave an extra day early. We are going to take the long way and enjoy the coastline as well...
The drive along the coast on 101 was breathtakingly beautiful, plus I missed the delays over the Grapevine that day. Hopefully you'll enjoy clear sunny skies during your coastal drive, too.
BTW, got DH the Toy Story Mania game for Wii for Christmas, it is a blast. Just like the ride. Well without the spinning around to get to the next set of targets!!!:crazy::3dglasses
Hmmm, tempting. Haven't bought a digital game since I owned a brand new Commodore 64, back decades ago. Will have to see the game being played at some store display. I may take the plunge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter