are you still going to wdw?

We are leaving on Jan 5-12 from Los Angeles Non-stop to Orlando. We're going to be LOADED with fuel and leaving from a city that is a MAJOR target right now. Am I canceling my trip? NO WAY! I'm MORE anxious to go now. I'm 6'2" and 220 pounds and if anyone wants to take over that plane, they gotta get thru me first. Anyway, they are all being rounded up and the argument could be made that we are SAFER now then ever because of all the security. Besides, if we don't go, the terroists win and I will not be a part of that.

Roy :-)

I am already afraid to fly, but I will not let this new fear consume me. I will be
saying my prayers as we are in flight, before and after....

We leave on NOv. 30 for our 10 yr anniv. trip

I just booked our July 2002 trip. I can't say that I'm not concerned about flying and about the high profile that WDW has, but if we stop living our lives, the terrorists have won. We live about 150 miles from NYC and heeded Mayor Giuliani's call for people to travel to there and "spend money". We went down the week-end of September 25th and were a bit nervous, but felt that we were doing our part to "return to normal". I feel the same way about booking my WDW trip.

So, I'd say, travel, take care and have fun...

...of course we are going!! We are leaving a week from tomorrow!!!!

It's our second trip this year with our 16 month old. We are going with my husband's
niece and her hubby and 2 kids. After all that has been going on in the world, it's going
to be nice to visit another World :)

My husband did not want to go after the attacks on 9-11 but after twisting his arm he changed his mind. We are going the second week of December. Just when things seemed to calm down Disney makes huges changes in park hours and EE days. Now he is so mad and does not want to go. I have to admitt I am very disappointed that Disney would make such big changes. EE was one of the main reasons we stay on site. I will really have to work hard on making him want to go on our vacation. We have a three day cruise scheduled and can't wait to hear what changes they are making on it.

I know what you mean! My parents are going with us and we convinced them to stay on site even though it costs
more than some of the "cheap" off site hotels by telling them about EE. Now do i lie and not tell them it is cancelled??
I could just play dumb and when we get there or a few days before say OOPs, i didnt know that.

They are very cheap people (although i still love them) and i cant get them to understand how great the on site hotels are.
They want to stay at the $35 a night places...with the bugs??? no way!!!

I'm planning a trip now for the holidays (usually go in summer, but the deals available now are too good to pass up).

We are still going! No way we are cancelling. We were going to go the second week of November 10-17 and then were thinking of doing our part and going back Nov 30 - Dec 3, but decided to save the money.

:cool:

We are definitely still going in Dec. It will be our first time at WDW for Christmas. We can't wait!!

We are going in April! This is my 999th post! WOW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter