• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Arkansas Hillbilly in Disneyland

Wow, well Sunday sure ended on a somber note! Here's hoping that lady ended up being ok :/

Wow, well Sunday sure ended on a somber note! Here's hoping that lady ended up being ok :/

Yeah. Kind of a downer ending to a great big busy day. I am hoping that she made a recovery. I have several friends from college that became paramedics,so I know just a little bit of how they work. When they wheeled her out, they were just using a breather bag, and did not appear rushed, especially considering how hard they were working on her 10 minutes earlier. It may have just been SOP so as to not alarm the other guests, but I feel confident that they at least had her revived and stabilized.

I guess I never realized that DL didn't have magic bands. I guess I just assumed they did.

Very scary about the woman at the show! I'm glad the CMs stepped in & help arrived.

I'm ready for pics, lol! :artist:

I agree with your assessment about debt and addiction. Whether it is weight or debt I find that it is so easy to slide into back into bad habits- especially when stress is involved. I am going to try to not be so hard on myself but also keep myself on track.
I am REALLY enjoying your TR. DD and I went to DL/DCA in May 2013 and I absolutely fell in love. I plan to go back someday!

Monday is finished (minus pictures). Starting work on Tuesdays activities.

Ok, Tuesday is finished (minus most pictures) I do have a few pics to upload, but I keep getting a message that they are too large for the server to handle. Anyone with more technical expertise got a suggestion?

I want to see a pic of this awesome autograph book!

As for the Autograph Book, I do have 1 photo of it, and I'll get some more. Currently, it has been making the rounds at work, with suitable oohs and aahs from people. ;-)

2015-03-23 006.jpg

This was an accidental picture I took trying to turn the camera on my phone off. I'll get a picture of the cover, and a few random pages so you can get a better idea of what it looks like.

Ok, Tuesday is finished (minus most pictures) I do have a few pics to upload, but I keep getting a message that they are too large for the server to handle. Anyone with more technical expertise got a suggestion?

As for the Autograph Book, I do have 1 photo of it, and I'll get some more. Currently, it has been making the rounds at work, with suitable oohs and aahs from people. ;-)

View attachment 86849

This was an accidental picture I took trying to turn the camera on my phone off. I'll get a picture of the cover, and a few random pages so you can get a better idea of what it looks like.

Yes I need lots of pics of this book!

I'm chuckling over the conversations you had with the CM's regarding those cables....silly Johnny ;-)

I'm chuckling over the conversations you had with the CM's regarding those cables....silly Johnny ;-)

Yep. I know. I was busting for a week wanting to tell someone. But I didn't want to tell another CM, cause I didn't want to inadvertantly get him in trouble. At the same time I just so wanted to tell someone who would understand my Disney Geek moment about the conversation.

Yes I need lots of pics of this book!

Working on getting the pictures now. I'm at work, and have my book back from the local admiriers (lol) and will take pictures momentarily. Just not sure if I can manage to download them from my phone to my work computer or not.

Great ride photos that you added!

Thank you. For some reason, PP let me download the ride photos separate from the regular pictures. :confused3

OK, here are some pictures of my Autograph Book.

I got in touch with one of the very talented people on the Disign board, who created the indivdual signature cards. I then downloaded and set them all up in MS Publisher as a book, and had Office Depot print and bind it into my book.

The Cover

Random pages

Aladdin

Belle

Captain America (Stan the Man on opposite page)

Elsa

Evil Queen from Snow White

Jasmine

Mad Hatter

Mr. Incredible (Mrs. Incredible on opposite page)

Olaf

Queen of Hearts

Roger Rabbit

Tinkerbelle

There are a total of about 72 character pages. Each page has its own character, with a border in matching or complementary color.

Hope this helps give an idea of what it looks like.

Last edited:
OK, here are some pictures of my Autograph Book.

I got in touch with one of the very talented people on the Disign board, who created the indivdual signature cards. I then downloaded and set them all up in MS Publisher as a book, and had Office Depot print and bind it into my book.

http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t673/dayvewc/Spring Break 2015/Autograph Book/20150408_125045_zpsjy2ngjci.jpg

Super cool!! I love it! Thanks for giving in to my whining & sharing, lol.

I LOVE your autograph book and all of the different signatures are so reflective of each character - very cool!

I LOVE your autograph book and all of the different signatures are so reflective of each character - very cool!

Thanks. I did one several years ago for WDW, because I wanted something a little different than the ones that they sell in the parks. Probably would have been cheaper to just buy theirs, but I really like mine. And the characters always seem to love that I have their picture for them to sign.

Wednesday is finished, and I think tomorrow I will order my pictures from PhotoPass, so I may be able to come back and insert actual pictures by the end of next week. I prefer the CD option to a plain download. I can keep the CD in case something goes wrong, and my CD drive has been wonky for a while, so I don't trust it to burn me one. But, I may opt for the download instead, which would let me post the pictures this weekend instead.

How strange to seat you next to a broken aquarium! Was it so packed that they had to do this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter