• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Article: Is Disney Dissing the Disabled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've stated that you use the GAC if the regular line is more than 20 minutes.

Much like you, I have no choice but to accept it. But I'm certainly permitted to complain about it, just like you complain about how hard your life is.

The difference between us is that I believe that all kids deserve to have a good time at Disney, not just my kids.

I don't know where I said that because we have waited in many, many lines that have been way longer than 20 minutes.

Where did I complain about how hard my life is? I don't feel that way so I'm pretty sure I didn't say it.

I also believe that all kids deserve to have a good time at Disney, not just mine. I don't believe that other kids are infringing on my child's rights and you do. That's the difference between us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter