ASMovies vs Pop

glenpreece

DIS Veteran
Going on a trip in February and booked at Movies but was thinking of switching to Pop. We stayed at Pop in Sept after many visits being stuck at Music. I chose Movies this trip cause it's $200 cheaper than Pop. How bad is busing at all star movies since they changed all the bus stops at the parks??? Should I switch to Pop?

Thank you. Yes I was not happy to have to walk to very end at Studios and MK plus past the smoking area at MK.
Yeah, I felt the same. Even with the Skyliner, I think Movies is a better resort. It's smaller and easier to navigate, plus the bus stops are much closer -- haha!

Pop has the Skyliner now, so you wouldn't need to take buses to DHS or Epcot and those stations are closer to park entrances than buses. The Pop stop at AK is also very close now.

Both had newly renovated rooms, so you can't really go wrong there.

Pop has the Skyliner now, so you wouldn't need to take buses to DHS or Epcot and those stations are closer to park entrances than buses. The Pop stop at AK is also very close now.

Both had newly renovated rooms, so you can't really go wrong there.

I was actually very surprised at how close the stop at AK was last trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter