Auction Shipping

IceSkatingPrincess

Forever mourning the loss of SpectroMagic
I figured this was the quickest way to ask since I already left the Contemporary.

How do we elect/pay for shipping? I won an item (Yay!) but would prefer to have it shipped vs picking it up.

Is there a way that I need to notify someone of this and if so, is there a way to pay?

I saw an option to donate to cover shipping costs, do items just get automatically shipped if not picked up and I just donate what it should probably cost there? Or will I recieve a bill of some sort?
Thus
Thanks! I'm a first timer 😉

***UPDATE!
This is the response I got "Good evening! We will be reaching out to all winners soon with shipping instructions. Thank you!"

Also a text went out after this was posted saying that we will get a shipping invoice within the next 2 weeks. Question answered!

Last edited:
Same here! I’m actually in WDW now but won’t be able to get there in time to pick up, so I’d rather just pay to have the item shipped.
The last auction I won something, I was contacted by phone about the shipping but that was several years ago.

I got a text this morning saying that they will send a shipping invoice within 2 weeks.

Reactions: GAN
Anybody know when, and where, the winners of the ABD trip and cruise will be announced/posted?

• Love

No idea Heidi ...maybe today??? I hope you win!!! I don't have much luck with those but I'm in the running....
No show today, they're doing their yearly training, that's why I was curious if anybody knew a different time, or place.
I'm usually horrible at winning stuff too, although I was VERY fortunate to win 225 points a year for 3 years in an online DVC contest - I think it was 2009 - when Kidani was being built.

I wish you the best of luck also!!

I figure (as I'm sure you did!) that even if I didn't win, it was a donation to a great cause! :)

• Love
I'm assuming that since I've had no contact from anyone telling me I've won the raffles, no one's announced it here, the link for the auction is still up at the top of this page, and yet no way to see the items, or who won - that somehow, somewhere, someone will announce the winner(s). Maybe on the show next week? Would have been a nice touch to at least know when and where it would be announced. :( Or maybe I'm just stupid, and can't find it.

I'm assuming that since I've had no contact from anyone telling me I've won the raffles, no one's announced it here, the link for the auction is still up at the top of this page, and yet no way to see the items, or who won - that somehow, somewhere, someone will announce the winner(s). Maybe on the show next week? Would have been a nice touch to at least know when and where it would be announced. :( Or maybe I'm just stupid, and can't find it.
I've also been wondering. The rules said the winner would be chosen by 9/14/21 I believe, so maybe its private?

Anyone know when the items will be shipped? I chose to cover shipping initially just wondering when items are expected to actually ship. Thanks

Anyone know when the items will be shipped? I chose to cover shipping initially just wondering when items are expected to actually ship. Thanks

I'm pretty sure they will reach out, but if you pre-authorized I'm not sure. I don't recall even seeing that option to be honest...

I think it said 2 weeks before people would get invoices, so I'd guess it'll take that long to pack stuff up and estimate shipping costs, even if you prepaid...there were a lot of auction items for them to go through.

I'm pretty sure they will reach out, but if you pre-authorized I'm not sure. I don't recall even seeing that option to be honest...
They had an auction item that was "cover shipping costs" and you could choose an amount to "donate' If you actually won auction items when you went to pay for them it asked if you wanted to pay the shipping costs then.

They had an auction item that was "cover shipping costs" and you could choose an amount to "donate' If you actually won auction items when you went to pay for them it asked if you wanted to pay the shipping costs then.

Maybe I did choose that -I do remember something about covering costs now that you mention it.

Guess nobody's heard about the raffles yet?
I'm wondering if maybe on today's show?

Guess nobody's heard about the raffles yet?
I'm wondering if maybe on today's show?
Yep - watching now - announced on today's show - winners of the raffles will be contacted by GKTW this week - there was "an issue" with something going through their legal team, which caused the delay. Pete did not say when/where/if the winners would be publicly announced. Continued good luck to al who entered.

Yep - watching now - announced on today's show - winners of the raffles will be contacted by GKTW this week - there was "an issue" with something going through their legal team, which caused the delay. Pete did not say when/where/if the winners would be publicly announced. Continued good luck to al who entered.
So there's still a chance... 😆

Anyone hear anything about shipping yet? It’s been 2 weeks and I’m sure they have a ton to ship; I just always get anxious that I missed something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter