Auction Shipping

Yesterday, I got an email requesting my address so they could calculate shipping and invoice me. I did the "pay your own shipping" donation, so I'm curious to see what the response is (now that I've replied with my address).

Reactions: GAN
Following - I won 2 items, and I "covered the cost" on both, I got a receipt on 9/10... now I want to know when/if my stuff will ship :listen:

Still haven’t heard anything. I wish they would at least send out something to let us know they’re working on it.

I got the email today. I had paid for one of those "cover my shipping" items, but I still got an email asking to pay shipping (I went ahead and did that) and asking to confirm my mailing address.

The email came from Nayely Ortiz if anyone wants to check their spam folders.

So, what was the "cover your shipping" item if we're still being charged shipping?

I bought some park maps and a small trinket. The shipping they're asking for seems high considering I already covered it (or part of it).

I don't mind paying my total shipping. I'm just wondering if maybe I didn't understand what the "cover your shipping" was.

So, what was the "cover your shipping" item if we're still being charged shipping?

I bought some park maps and a small trinket. The shipping they're asking for seems high considering I already covered it (or part of it).

I don't mind paying my total shipping. I'm just wondering if maybe I didn't understand what the "cover your shipping" was.
I don't know. I more than covered my actual shipping with that option. It wasn't much though, so I just went ahead and paid it again. It's for the kids!

Still haven't heard anything yet... almost a month now..
I hadn’t either. I finally emailed them and told them I was in town. They wrote back right away and within 2 hours I went an lad picked up my items. I asked and they said they are still working through getting everything shipped and figuring out costs, etc.

My auction items arrived a few days ago. Had no idea they were on the way. I came home from running errands and there was a box on my door step.

Just got my email with shipping costs today! Paid up and will hopefully get stuff next week!

I still haven’t been contacted about my items either. I had sent an email a couple of weeks ago requesting the amount of shipping that I owe, but nothing yet.

Still waiting to receive item won. Haven’t heard anything. Would be nice to hear something. I would hate to have to contact my credit card company.
My error, went back to my winning bid & it does say I need to contact someone directly at GKTW. My apologies, I will not be contacting my CC company.

Last edited:
Got my package today! Got the email and paid shipping on Wednesday. So hang in there! They're definitely working on getting everyone's out!

Only sad thing is that I discovered the Disney Cruise line plates are not food safe, the plates say they may poison food. I wish the description had said decorative plates only so I wouldn't have been surprised. Oh well. I will put them on display somewhere instead!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter